Julia_Shafer

Silly Crippled me!

So I used to have NVGs, Gillie, DMR, MP5SD... until a zombie came from behind me not making any noise nocking me over, breaking my legs and then eating me. My friend opened fire on him and then he had to leave to do stuff IRL. I was stuck with broken legs and no where to go. I began crawling to our camp which was a good 3 hour crawl away. Once next to the air field I saw a survivor running. I took the shot. one shot one kill, and they had morphine. Then I see his friend, so he dies so I may live. I guess he had one more friend because when I went to use the morphine I was shot and killed.

on respawn in kemenka ran into debug forest and tried to get away from the coast. Found some guys truck... and promptly trashed it killing myself (if got clipped on some tree when I went to park it.

next respawn in elektro. Spawned in water loosing my pack and my pain pills. finds alice and hatchet. rapes zombies... gets sniped by a 50 cal.

next spawn cherno, loots construction site and med tents. gets car parts and a Czech pack. Loots stary, on way out sniped at by CZ. I got away bitch lol...

anyway this never woulda happened if the patch came out sooner.

So hows your day going.

AK kobra'd 3 from a posse of 5 in Stary, then legged it to Kabanino cuz i was getting thirsty and had nothing to drink.

Was decked out earlier today, made to much noise in berizino and got eatin hardcore. Started over and I'm almost back to where I was. AK, all tools and tons of food and drink. Can't quite understand the people who think this game is to hard.

it only gets hard when you have the best loot (some of the best) in the game. For a few days while I had my stuff I never went in towns without a partner. I was forced to go into cherno for my friend who was in the same position as I was. Thank god it was night time or I would not have made it out there. Killed on wookie on the roof near the tents and saw a party of 8 ppl leaving cherno. wow was I scared.

Been making my way up the west coast for the past few days with a friend. Made it to the Northeast Airfield, he ended up dying from zombies unfortunately, but I'm currently at full blood with an m4a1 cco, m24, and a fully fueled motorcycle. I have had to use 4 morphine in the past few days though, and I will be looking for more soon.

I had my first not so good encounter with players.

I have found matches, hatchet, and knife (I was so happy about the matches first I ever had.) I was looking for extra mags for my M4A1 CCO in a firehouse. None there, debating on taking a Winchester.

(I was previously talking with some otehr players making some friends but they all had people to got to)

I start leaving the firehouse making a plan to head north with a Winchester, see a player at bottom of stairs, say Friendly. He fires. I kill him with my M1911. He broke my legs, so now I am crippled. he has no morphine, I have none. I was unhappy. I leave rolling around after killing like 10 zombies with my M4A1 take the Winchester. get about 30 feet from the firehouse and find out he has friends...I get killed. I was so shocked and my heart started racing.

I am seeing more of these encounters in the future if I do not get some survivors to go with.

i had my head poped yesterday while in cherno minding me own bizz :(

I always call friendly. I will not be the one to shoot on site, I can usually win a gun fight if I have a weapon. If I had someone with me I could get blood if it does happen, but for now I will always say friendly and if bullets fly I will deal with the pain.