Sign in to follow this  
colinm9991

DayZ 1.0 Private Server - No longer appearing in list with filters

Hi,

I've posted this on Steam, and Reddit, both with no answer as to whether any other server hosters are having this issue.

I recently updated my server to 1.0, I've automated the entire process of deploying and updating my game servers and infrastructure, it has worked flawlessly and continues to.

Since updating the DayZ server to 1.0 it no longer appears in the list, I took extra steps to delete the entire server and its contents and redownload using SteamCMD, but still nothing showing in the Community list.

Direct connecting works just fine.

What's going on, is anybody having the same issues, and when is there going to be a patch to resolve this issue?

Edited by colinm9991

50 minutes ago, marthom said:

Same here.

Only Port 2302 - dont work

Port 2302-2305 works for me

You can find your ports via command prompt with the following command

netstat -ano | findstr "Process ID"

Grab the process ID from Task Manager

Can any game staff member comment on this?

This is starting to get ridiculous.

Have there been any changes to the server and what ports it binds to?

So I've discovered what the change is in the previous versions of the server package, compared to 1.0. It now binds to port 27015/27016 for the server browser, and this needs to be opened on your firewall for INCOMING traffic.

The documentation and support for the server package is terrible, I do hope there are plans to change this.

I've noticed this too, even if you just filter to servers you've already played... at first thought might have something todo with using DZSA launcher, but doesn't seem to be the case. :/

1 hour ago, Zze said:

I've noticed this too, even if you just filter to servers you've already played... at first thought might have something todo with using DZSA launcher, but doesn't seem to be the case. :/

If you're hosting one, try forwarding 27016 as mentioned above and see if that works.

hello guys the official servers are going to community for some reason but they are blocked I mean impossible to enter what I did was send a ticket to gameserver with name and IP of the server and they fixed it, the people of DayZ did not answer me.

I hope I have helped something.

Sorry, my English is very poor.

15 minutes ago, colinm9991 said:

If you're hosting one, try forwarding 27016 as mentioned above and see if that works.

lol, I've tried with firewall comepletly disabled still didn't show up :3

1 minute ago, Zze said:

lol, I've tried with firewall comepletly disabled still didn't show up :3

Who's your server host? Do they possibly have a firewall one level up on the network?

togglebox, just a windows vbox, but i have full control, they dont block any ports either, I've run many different game servers/web services from them without ever an issue.

Edited by Zze

On 12/16/2018 at 3:57 PM, Zze said:

togglebox, just a windows vbox, but i have full control, they dont block any ports either, I've run many different game servers/web services from them without ever an issue.

Are you still having this issue?

Absolutely no response from any staff members on this, but I've got mine working since my last post so I'm happy to offer assistance if you need it.

I'm having the same issue, only i cant see my server on lan tab or community and direct connect makes my game crash.

my lan server seems to be running but i cant find it anywhere, do you know whats wrong?

Hello, I have exactly the same problem as you since 1.0. I no longer see my server in the community tab when all ports are open.

I see my server in LAN
No one solved the problem?

sorry for my English
I am  French

1 hour ago, SelimParazite said:

Hello, I have exactly the same problem as you since 1.0. I no longer see my server in the community tab when all ports are open.

I see my server in LAN
No one solved the problem?

sorry for my English
I am  French

LOL I am the exact opposite of your problem.

I can see my server on the Community Tab, but for the past couple of days now, I can't see my LAN server anymore running here on my laptop.  I can start the server up, it seems to be fine, I see it reading the mission and loading the world, etc.  I can start BEC up and it will connect and login to the server no problem, but neither the built-in server browser nor DayZSALauncher finds the LAN server.  All my required ports are open and I've changed nothing in terms of the LAN server setup, but now, the server browser says there are no LAN servers running.  I've tried adding -connect with the IP:port in the launch params as was suggested in another post, but DayZ hangs when doing that.  I can no longer connect my client to my local server.

Da fook?

Ok, well I bit the bullet and reinstalled DayZServer.  There is a new parameter in the serverDZ.cfg file defined as follows:

serverNightTimeAcceleration=1;  // Accelerated Nigh Time - The numerical value being a multiplier (0.1-64) and also multiplied by serverTimeAcceleration value. Thus, in case it is set to 4 and serverTimeAcceleration is set to 2, night time would move 8 times faster than normal. An entire night would pass in 3 hours.

I don't know what build that was added in, but my cfg file didn't have it.  When I verified my files, it didn't update this cfg initially -- I had to physically delete the file to get Steam to download it again.

So, those of you having LAN server issues, I suggest you rename your top folder DayZServer_old or something and have Steam download the whole thing again, then try it.  I can see my LAN server in the browser again now.

EDIT:  I think the culprit for me at least was having steamQueryPort = 2305; in my config file -- take this out if you have it present and your LAN server should show up now.

Edited by drgullen
Additional Info

It's for these reasons I use DZSALauncher. You don't wait 10 minutes for the server browser to populate and it works so much better.

Well, for the record, with steamQueryPort = 2305; in my config file, the server wasn't showing up on DZSALauncher either.

Hello, I have opened all the necessary ports, 2302-2309, 27015-27016, on my router and on the windows firewall. there is nothing to do I do not see my server in the community tab, but in LAN yes. if I put the steamqueryport = 2305 I can no longer find it in LAN. I don’t see it with the DZSALauncher either

Same problem - Ports forward'ed , Firewall off, antywirus off.  Checking on 3 different internet provider ( Serwer visible only in LAN )  after adding - steamqueryport = 2305 also LAN dissapeared

DMZ - ON

Edited by patiarch