Anomal

DayZ 1.0 linux server support?

Hello,
I hope you guys bring us linux server support with 1.0... ?

PS: I love DayZ and your work, but actually im pretty upset/sad about the fact that you guys released xbox version before giving linux server support.
In other Hand, many stuff where not working correctly. But you start working for xbox and maybe even ps4 at same time, instead of fixing PC version first. :(

Edited by K3l3g
  • Like 1

Just responding to get notified on responses, as I'm praying for this as well.

They are on record saying the game client will not be coming to Linux sadly. We can only wait for the server info though, as in the same breath as no client support they confirm Linux server will be coming. I believe it is in the previously linked video. 

With the PlayStation announcement does that mean there could be Linux server news coming down the pipeline? Anyone hear any other whisperings about it?

I know this thread is old but I'm still hoping for native Linux server support.  Linux > Windows for servers, hands down.

Any plans for this in the future?

• Like 1

pls bring linux support for server!

+1 for Linux server support.  Especially since CFTools has stopped offering people windows server support.

It seems like the Linux server support has been removed from the Experimental Server branch with one of the last updates.

Can anybody verify that?

Never mind. I was on the wrong branch.

Edited by coNQP