Sign in to follow this  
mrwolv

Removing Loot Spawn cords & adding NEW spawn cords to building

hi peoples dose anyone know how i would go about removing loot spawns that are in the game already and how to add loot spawns into building that ive added in to the game i dont want to mod my server,

Edited by mrwolv

for player spawns its

DayZServer\mpmissions\*YOUR*MISSION*FOLDER\cfgplayerspawnpoints.xml

for chaning loot spawns

DayZServer\mpmissions\*YOUR*MISSION*FOLDER\db\types.xml

<nominal>0</nominal>

higher this is more often it spawns (assuming based looking at other high spawn rate things,

<min>0</min>

is how many spawn (dunno if thats across map or what)

for what loot zombies drop reference

DayZServer\mpmissions\*YOUR*MISSION*FOLDER\cfgspawnabletypes.xml

and

DayZServer\mpmissions\*YOUR*MISSION*FOLDER\db\types.xml

i think you got my question confused i dont want to change the loot that is in the game i want to remove loot that spawns on points/cord (like m4 and aks at rify) and add new loot spawns to other points/cord (like building i add in the game) i do not want to mod the server i want to keep it vanilla

4 hours ago, mrwolv said:

i think you got my question confused i dont want to change the loot that is in the game i want to remove loot that spawns on points/cord (like m4 and aks at rify) and add new loot spawns to other points/cord (like building i add in the game) i do not want to mod the server i want to keep it vanilla

Theoretically you do that in mapgrouppos.xml. It somehow doesnt work for me though. I added mil tents something 2_3 and entered the position in there But nothing spawns.

You can obviously spawn certain things an fixed position on server start as objects the same way as buildings. but they dont respawn like normal loot.

Edited by 5andysalive

7 hours ago, mrwolv said:

oh yes i did misunderstand :P

well might still not what you're talking about, but i know you can adjust the tier or basically what class building loot spawns in like this

<value name="Tier1"/>
<value name="Tier2"/>
<value name="Tier3"/>
<usage name="Military"/>
<usage name="Town"/>
<usage name="Village"/>
<usage name="Police"/>
<usage name="Hunting"/>
etc...

in DayZServer\mpmissions\*YOUR*MISSION*FOLDER\db\types.xml

but dont think you can set by location, just class of buildings