Sign in to follow this  
htb57

Data base error: DB ERROR

ive been playing dayz since it came out i can get on offical experimental servers but not the offical standard ones anymore........there seems to be a data base error ive uninstalled cleared files and profiles and shut down reinstalled but nothing seems to work,,,,,,,,, i also get connection with host has been lost and i pick servers with low pings but cant get on any of them,,, i can get on community servers so it suggests the offical hive data base for me is corrupt ...... if so how do i go about fixing that ? any help would be great as i just wanna get back in there thx.

are you playing on experimental branch or stable? you have to make sure the server you're connecting to is one in the same

hi thx for replying     i have played on experimental ok but its the stable that i cant get on . I can game on the community servers but not the offical . im wondering as its a hive whether my security is blocking this type of connection,,,,,,,,,it all went wrong after an update  just seemed to lock me out, there seems to be a conflict with my character profile that is saved by the hive..... loving the game and just want to get back in and do some base building on the offical servers   thx in advance