Sign in to follow this  
TheYetiBum

Chest holster

Found my first pistol chest holster, skull ski mask & assault helmet within 30metres of each other. The frame stutters, sound breaks and rendering madness were forgotten for at least an hour due to the elation lol ;). Anyone else found a chest holster yet? Haven't seen anyone posting about one yet

Didn’t even know they were on the Xbox version yet but now that you mention it, I’m happy, because I’ve been wanting a pistol holster for a long while now

3 minutes ago, TheMilkman13 said:

Didn’t even know they were on the Xbox version yet but now that you mention it, I’m happy, because I’ve been wanting a pistol holster for a long while now

Yeah I didn't think they were being added in this update either & due to lack of anyone else posting about it I'm gettin worried that if I die I may never find one again. Been playing for 12hrs solid and found 1. 

45 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yeah I didn't think they were being added in this update either & due to lack of anyone else posting about it I'm gettin worried that if I die I may never find one again. Been playing for 12hrs solid and found 1. 

Since I started playing like 8 hours ago trying to find a car, I've found a solid 5-10 of them. They mostly spawn in hunting locations. Most of the ones I found were in those little grocery stores that spawn hunting gear. Very nice to have though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matt20714 said:

Are these holsters functional in any way or just add aesthetic immersion?  

Other than holding a pistol they offer no other benefits, if your wanting to run a stamina build it can be useful as you could take a high capacity shirt and trousers like a tactical shirt and cargo pants with the chest holster and still be able to Carry an AR, Pistol and several mags for each as well as assorted sundries, food etc with no need for a bag. But in all honesty they just look cool as f*ck lol.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this