geminiw

A real Populated town?

Hi guys I ve been playing this game for a while, and i had this idea when i was watching the walking dead series... Did it occur to anyone that we can group up at a town with fencing kits and supplies and wall off a town in a server, like a real life situation and re create civilization a, elect a leader,set up patrols etc and have teams to collect supplies, I know this is not how some people want to play the game(bandits).Anyways just putting my idea forward.

P.s A town with water supply close XD

Zombies are damned magic. They walk right through fencing kits. And they magically appear INSIDE the town, so you cannot secure it. Though the idea is good :P.

Also, at the rate things are going, I highly doubt any town would be created. People would just betray eachother.

I would love to see this but people are too un organized and paranoid at the moment

"I would love to see this but people are too un organized and paranoid at the moment "

ArmA II... Even with zombies, it's still the most realistic video game ever concieved.

I would love to see this but people are too un organized and paranoid at the moment

well

ITS A ZOMBIE GAME...

APOCALYPSE...

the whole world is unorganized and paranoid..

ofc in the game.

yeah, but if a mechanic is put out to take towns you can easily do this, and people will be encouraged to help eachother. People would form communities for sure...

Cool idea, could give it ai who could defend the town/respawn in it or patrol. However they would fire on people with the bandit skin, or those who attacked other players in town.

Its a good idea but some of the game mechanics prohibit it.

Bandits will server hop to get in, something not possible in real life. People are anonymous, unlike real life so they can murder all they want.

Some group tried it before but 24/7 watches and server hoppers destroyed it.

And,when you are finally established, a server wipe blows it all away. :(