Parchewsky

Fresh Spawn 101

All you'll need is....

Random Spawn Location.

•Good sense of Direction.

High Performance Headset.

•izurvive Map (Cellphone app)

The Random Spawn

I believe the most Random Spawn points are Extremely Reliable because Most Players I've observed on the Xbox Version are just looking for a "Respawn Zombie" in the surrounding area for a Fresh Spawn closer to LumberMill Or The Boat.

Sense of Direction

I cannot stress this enough.     ! Please Do Not Spin in the forest, unless you know exactly which direction you're traveling !

Always Stay aware of your surroundings.(Wolves, Deer, Cows, Sheep, Chicken, Ponds, Zombies, and Other Players).

Keep Clear of large forest areas unless you're  Following a Trial.

• Following Roads is great but following the roads from just inside the tree line is perfect for ambushing or just sneaking passed Bandits.

•Keep in mind where you are by using the Town Signs located either when you're exiting or entering the town

In Game Communications

GET UP AND LEAVE! Go Buy A Popular Brand Headset from your country Forty Dollars at least. 

! ! PLEASE ! !

In my Opinion This game Requires a Legitimate Headset for the full experience.

• Like 1

Last Step

Download a Free Mobile App

iZurvive<--- Pick DayZ Standalone Topographic Map (Shows map depth, spawn locations, cities, and that's basically all I use it for).

Not my app! I'm not taking credit only spreading the good news as did those guys in the book.