Sign in to follow this  
Targaryen42

Anyone get their hands on the new vehicle physics?

I would love to try it out im looking for a tent and some wheels right now, but with the "reworked" vehicle physics i would like to see how it handles. If it drives like Squad, then were in good shape, but even squad is still a bit slow and dull...not to mention slow. The old vehicle physics were just not optimized and it felt like it was just enough to get the cars going forward but it really did feel like a rough draft, but it did feel like the cars would desync the network anytime i would enter one, so it must be on their framework.

Keep up the good work and i hope to see that bug regarding the gunshots not being heard by the player. However i do hear them when other players shoot.

Played with a car a bit in the modded offline mode. One thing that is for sure is that you have much more control over the driving and no slippery moments when going above 50. Big improvement

• Like 1

Thats great to hear! they are always improving the game and thats whats going to put fortnite and scum to shame...the amount of detail they put into this game is just insane.