SANCHEZZ_063

Crash the server

My server is constantly crashing down, what to do, I don’t know if anyone can help. Why is this crash happening, and how soon will it be fixed?

RU22, 18.11 2018 19:50:06

[cheat] HandleInputData man=SurvivorBase<b66768d0> is cheating with cmd=HAND_EVENT event=HandEventForceSwap<db99f590>
Class:      'DayZPlayerInventory'
Function: 'Error'
Stack trace:
scripts/1_Core/proto\endebug.c:44
scripts/4_World/systems\inventory\dayzplayerinventory.c:375
scripts/4_World/systems\inventory\dayzplayerinventory.c:283

Runtime mode
CLI params: config instance\config.cfg port 2402 profiles instance dologs  adminlog  netlog  freezecheck  noFilePatching  

its dayz that is the problem there trying to rush the game to make more money and pushing to beta 1.0 and doing this there fucking the game up and breaking it faster than ever. next it will be out on ps4/ps5 and they should be sticking with pc first then when its complete moving to consoles after

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, SANCHEZZ_063 said:

My server is constantly crashing down, what to do, I don’t know if anyone can help. Why is this crash happening, and how soon will it be fixed?

RU22, 18.11 2018 19:50:06

[cheat] HandleInputData man=SurvivorBase<b66768d0> is cheating with cmd=HAND_EVENT event=HandEventForceSwap<db99f590>
Class:      'DayZPlayerInventory'
Function: 'Error'
Stack trace:
scripts/1_Core/proto\endebug.c:44
scripts/4_World/systems\inventory\dayzplayerinventory.c:375
scripts/4_World/systems\inventory\dayzplayerinventory.c:283

Runtime mode
CLI params: config instance\config.cfg port 2402 profiles instance dologs  adminlog  netlog  freezecheck  noFilePatching  

mine is crashing to its the Dazyz.exe my problem