Sign in to follow this  
Tarek_lb

Realistic animation

Hello

My idea would be to redo the animations of drinking and eating. it would be nice to see what we eat and drink, that the can opens and we see what's inside. It's the same for the open cans, there is a lot of animation where it's basic. I know it takes a lot of time, but it would be a big step forward for immersion.

Sorry for my English.

They've already said that they wanna have different animations for all type of stuff, but that takes time and its not a priority for now. Tho, they updated animation and sounds for eating fruits lately. :-) 

8 minutes ago, Vernon_Price said:

They've already said that they wanna have different animations for all type of stuff, but that takes time and its not a priority for now. Tho, they updated animation and sounds for eating fruits lately. :-) 

Would you give me the link that says that please?

2 hours ago, Tarek_lb said:

Would you give me the link that says that please?

Search status reports, don't remember in which one they've said it. 

1 hour ago, PandahFistophacleezeSykes said:

Yes Too many words and not enough DELIVERANCE. 

Not too many words, there is just a lot of great stuff to talk about, while more than a half of it is in the actual game already. Sush if you don't know what you talking about. 

Obviously, it's in WIP except that I need proof and there is none, I look at all the status report and it is not mentioned at any time realistic animations about drinks and food (similar to those of Escape From Tarkov)