CraftyGamer

Tried to create a server

Hello, I wanted to create a server for me and a few of my friends but whenever I load the batch file I get this error - 
instanceId parameter is mandatory and must be valid 32-bit integer.

I have no Idea how to solve this, any help??

Many thanks

Where did you get your server config file? It must be missing this line:

instanceId = 1;         // DayZ server instance id to identify number of instances per box and their storage folders with persistence files

18 minutes ago, CraftyGamer said:

I have that line of text in my config file

Does it exactly look like that, so identical capitalization, the ; at the end and a valid number? Which number did you use by the way?

This is the line copied from my file....
instanceId = 1;             // DayZ server instance id, to identify the number of instances per box and their storage folders with persistence files

21 hours ago, CraftyGamer said:

This is the line copied from my file....
instanceId = 1;             // DayZ server instance id, to identify the number of instances per box and their storage folders with persistence files

start DayZServer_x64.exe -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 -dologs -adminlog -netlog -freezecheck -noFilePatching -BEpath=C:\DayZServer\Battleye -profiles=C:\Dayzserver\PlayerLogs make sure all your stuff is pointing in the direction folders ect.

do I put that in the config file or .batch file?

Edited by CraftyGamer

I think I am going to delete the server files. Whatever I am doing I ain't got a clue so cheers for the help anyways

5 hours ago, CraftyGamer said:

I think I am going to delete the server files. Whatever I am doing I ain't got a clue so cheers for the help anyways

if you need help and have teamviewer i can help you join my discord if you need help https://discord.gg/G56sZs sorry for late reply

5 hours ago, CraftyGamer said:

do I put that in the config file or .batch file?

batch file 

I have the server running in the LAN section but now I am getting a bad server connection error. The game and server versions are different and I don't know how to update my server