Eric Jennings

Cant find a vehicle. At all.

Ive literally put 12 hours in nonstop since vehicles have been implemented. i have not found a single one, Traveling town to town, server hopping, and everything else. it just seems impossiblefor me to find a vehicle... Where are they? I heard they only spawn on roads unless modified by server owners. And thats all i have been searching, roads, towns, garages, Shops, i find parts for them all day long, but cannot find a vehicle for the life of me.

1 minute ago, modis002 said:

i found 5 lada nivas in a single day 

DN6XiWg.png

21 hours ago, Eric Jennings said:

Ive literally put 12 hours in nonstop since vehicles have been implemented. i have not found a single one, Traveling town to town, server hopping, and everything else. it just seems impossiblefor me to find a vehicle... Where are they? I heard they only spawn on roads unless modified by server owners. And thats all i have been searching, roads, towns, garages, Shops, i find parts for them all day long, but cannot find a vehicle for the life of me.

Use this map and look for the lada 4x4 spawns - you can toggle on/off different stuff so it will only show the lada spawns. The latest stables servers will come with only the lada 4x4 ‘Off-road Hatchback’ spawning as standard. The V3S and Sedan are not currently spawning so do not look for them. 

I would suggest picking one server, stay on that server and slowly work your way across the map visiting each spawn point for the lada 4x4 offroad Hatchback - you will eventually find one. 

Edited by Fester808