Sign in to follow this  
grillstern666

How to load custom map/mission in DayZ

Hi,

I followed every step of @Matthew Longtime s YouTube tutorial for loading custom maps in DayZ:

Unfortunately this does not work for me. DayZ will just end up in the normal MainMenu instead of loading the new map.

- I packed and signed all (P:\deerisle) data to .pbo and copied it to my @deerisle\Addon Folder in \DayZ

- Downloaded and copied all data from the DayZCommunityOfflineMode into the \missions\empty.deerisle folder of my @deerisle in \dayz

Select my Mod in Dayz Launcher and add startup Params:
-mission=.\@deerisle\missions\empty.deerisle

Is there a log file where I can check if something is going wrong during startup/loading or if there is something missing?!

4 hours ago, grillstern666 said:

Hi,

I followed every step of @Matthew Longtime s YouTube tutorial for loading custom maps in DayZ:

Unfortunately this does not work for me. DayZ will just end up in the normal MainMenu instead of loading the new map.

- I packed and signed all (P:\deerisle) data to .pbo and copied it to my @deerisle\Addon Folder in \DayZ

- Downloaded and copied all data from the DayZCommunityOfflineMode into the \missions\empty.deerisle folder of my @deerisle in \dayz

Select my Mod in Dayz Launcher and add startup Params:
-mission=.\@deerisle\missions\empty.deerisle

Is there a log file where I can check if something is going wrong during startup/loading or if there is something missing?!

Erm try the normal init.c