ChristianFerraz

server crash several times

Hello

My  server crash several times. 

Server is vanilla with no changes. Do all servers have this problem?

My server specs:
Dedicated server e3 1230 v3 with 32gb ram and SSD, windows 2016 std

+1 i just was typing a topic like this, my server is crashing too, and i have not mods implemented, only edited stamina and player/vehicles spawns...

Had the same issues. The Server log said something with Nails and it crashed when we were building our base. Did you have a similar cause ?

Edited by lbmaster

same on my end...4-5 crashes every day...and i have to close the "CrapZ has stop working - popup" with my own hands...

same problem in our server. crash several times.  and we loos a persistant items like tent, barrel. even base buildings

b_560_95_1.png

4 hours ago, Fun Automat said:

same on my end...4-5 crashes every day...and i have to close the "CrapZ has stop working - popup" with my own hands...

You can disable this popup window, its fineif you have an anticrashscript, so dayz will close fully without you do anything

http://truelogic.org/wordpress/2015/04/17/disable-application-debugclose-popup-on-program-crash/

2 hours ago, Mostabdel said:

same problem in our server. crash several times.  and we loos a persistant items like tent, barrel. even base buildings

b_560_95_1.png

I got disabled building persistence.. with this enabled doors doesnt open

Same issue here. Seems to happen at random but usually in first few minutes of server running.
Different 'Access Violation' /Fault address Unknown module each time in logs. I also noted that when running in LAN only there is no crash.
For me it just crashes to desktop. No error message pop up. Followed instructions given and tried other methods, When its not crashing everything seems to work okay.

my server has crashed none stop today so annoying if there are any fixed please post

2 hours ago, mrwolv said:

my server has crashed none stop today so annoying if there are any fixed please post

mine to m8 getting annoying.