NE75

Stashes Missing

Question

Last night I started to create a stash, a few dry bags and other containers.

I placed these a long, long, long way away from people whom could potentially find them.

This morning I have logged onto the same server to find not one of the stashes in sight, no items about nor anything above ground

I was wondering if this was a new minor bug that is occurring? is anyone else stashes decided to go missing? 

Nevermind though just letting people know to be careful with them if you're holding valuables 

3 answers to this question

Mine are still on a few servers. Did anything happen around the time you buried them, for example; server lag, message not received warning (the red writing that appears prior to kicking you) did you log off straight after stashing them?

Or did you stash to close to a tree, rock etc..

When you've gone back do you have a shovel equipped to see if the option appears despite not showing the mole hill?

Strangest thing is this has happened to me before, however I later went back to the area and they reappeared...

There is always the option they did get skanked, someone could have been following/watching you... Crreeepy!

As a server owner I feel for the owner of yours :D With all the stable patches each one breaks something else, or wipes persistency, or wipes the database etc. Sometimes we're able to seamlessly update without any issues, and other times it deletes things we don't want deleted. I'd just say have patience, there are all sorts of issues and each update fixes some and causes new ones... Or, someone nicked your stuff ingame. Shoot them in the neck

Tribezrp.co.uk

3 hours ago, Turdstick said:

Strangest thing is this has happened to me before, however I later went back to the area and they reappeared...

There is always the option they did get skanked, someone could have been following/watching you... Crreeepy!

Yeah... they've been a little unstable since the last update. Two set of caches disappeared on me. But they may reappear later like many I've seen do in the past. Tickets have been submitted regarding both the wipe issue after updates and randomly disappearing in general. Of course, because I like caching I'd like it fixed soon but understand that they're working on other things first.