Sign in to follow this  
Evilsausage

My head torch experience is so classic DayZ..

I found a headtorch last night when me and a friend played. It was quite nice to run around with it in the dark.
But then today for some reason, when I turn on the Head torch. (Had to put it in the hands to do that for some reason, even though thats now how head torches work, but whatever)
The lights goes on, but for some reason when I put it on my head its off. Take it to hands...and its on again. Etc...
Then later we notice that both head torches are like one meter above me and my friends heads. I can see his head torch light but can't se my own. and vice versa.
So I decide to logout and see if that solves the problem. (head torch still on) But then for some reason I crash everytime i try to log back on to the server.
So had to change server and then it worked. But I never dared to use the Head torch after that.

Only in DayZ can you find like 3 bugs on something so simple as a head torch.

Another one is a Barrel experience we had (same day).
We find a Barrel and start to slowly carry it into the forest, can't run anymore with those things.  Try to place it inside a bush, but for some reason now it gets placed on the bush. So its actually hoovering up in the air.
Tried the new placement function, but it was super buggy. But eventually my friend managed to place it down.
What happens then...ofc we can't open the Barrels lid. So we can't put anything in it. Apparently some barrels can become glitched now....So we had to abandon that barrel and find an actually working one. Annnnd go through the whole process again....

I mean barrels worked alright a year ago or so...Feels like everything just go so much back and forth. It's almost a bit comical the whole thing...

Edited by Evilsausage
  • Beans 1

13 hours ago, Evilsausage said:

Only in DayZ can you find like 3 bugs on something so simple as a head torch.

Head torches are simple objects in the real world, therfore they must be equally simple in a game....nice logic

• Confused 1