Question

With the preview program not having vehicles, or bicycles, and the servers having 24/7 rain. So you're being forced to do a brisk jog the entire life of the game.

Could we maybe disable the stamina system until vehicles are implemented or maybe reduce the rain cycles on servers, or tweak the weight in which water is "absorbed" into your clothing. 

Having to strictly wear one outfit to avoid this seems bizarre in an open world survival game with 60 other players, and having to drop everything I own just to sprint for 15 yards also doesn't make sense seeing as food drain and water drains so fast. 

I'm open for Discussion, but trying to get the functionality of the game with all the features is key. I get that, but playing the game to get all the other stuff fixed seems more important than stamina drain.

1 answer to this question

I play this game very often with my best friend and we had ways to play around the Dreaded "Rain Weight". As we left servograd (fully prepared to travel to lumber mill) it started raining... "No worries it's only rain" we both chuckled to ourselves knowing wolves wonder the woods in between point A and B. We kept running into the wilderness stopping for mushrooms and the cows, sadly not finding any wolves my Friend and I notice we can no longer jump.. "I wonder, is this lag?", My friend replied with an annoyed tone towards the game "No, I never lag why is this happening" I then tried to jump the very same obstacle I too become frustrated as I tried I sarcastically laughed "man if someone is watching us we are Squashed Bugs!" Not even worried to find anyone else We start eating and drinking everything we had excessive amounts of, 8 cans of tactical bacon and 6 Not a Cola Classics later we are sill too heavy. Getting more enraged per item we drop. Extra knives, can openers, bandages, blood bags, and even the sacrificial Human Steaks too. Unpacking all our ammo, unloading every extra magazine. STILL TOO HEAVY! Multiple papers stacked and dropped magazines litter the ground near a fence. later... (Didn't help we were double carrying Ak's and Svd's) Still to heavy to jump "Ok, I got it, let's take off our shoes, pants, shirts, and leave only our backpacks (also dropping our extra guns)... Twenty minutes later we had reorganized our inventories and bing bada boom we jump over the fence and continued our journey following the electrical wires nearly to Berizino. we cut down towards a volley of unsuppressed M4 and AK shots coming from lumber mill. merc a few Guys killing fresh spawns then gather a larger amount of fresh spawns with the megaphone I couldn't spare to lose during the "Rain Weight" Depression. more sacrifices volunteer for a new fates, as we thank those who have volunteered more geared guys show up willing to tag along.  A few hilarious moments later we all start our journey towards the "Boat" to Sacrifice any unwilling volunteers, which then led a new age of The "Canibalites". 

"Or light a Fire by cutting down a tree, combining that with paper or bark, and then adding fire starter, or matchs to light a fire and then maybe just maybe you could dry out your clothes.