Question

Dose anyone have any tricks or ideas to fix this. I be finnaly come across a svd and I have 3 mags for it but I can’t load any of the mags into the gun the actual gun shows it has a mag on it but dose it show one in the gun menue I can change a round but nothing else. I am not sure if the game thinks there is a mag when there ain’t or what but I don’t really wanna drop this gun 

6 answers to this question

The best answer I can give to this, because I had this happen with my Skorpion. Nothing fixes it. Tried everything I could. What stinks is that this gun bug happened when you found one of the rarest guns. Where did you find an SVD anyways. 

5 hours ago, Justin Johnston said:

The best answer I can give to this, because I had this happen with my Skorpion. Nothing fixes it. Tried everything I could. What stinks is that this gun bug happened when you found one of the rarest guns. Where did you find an SVD anyways. 

I killed some guy for it.

21 hours ago, Vanoskillz said:

I killed some guy for it.

You monster! 

Seriously though... bugged guns were a big problem not too long ago. In the last several weeks I haven't gotten one. I never found a way to fix. One thing you might try is putting the gun on the ground and try reloading it. Target the actual mag slot, not just the gun when you try to equip it. Good luck

11 hours ago, happycheese said:

You monster! 

Seriously though... bugged guns were a big problem not too long ago. In the last several weeks I haven't gotten one. I never found a way to fix. One thing you might try is putting the gun on the ground and try reloading it. Target the actual mag slot, not just the gun when you try to equip it. Good luck

When I logged in this morning the gun was gone from my invatory. But I actually got 3 more today by killing people and they all actually work 

It's just a glitch drop the gun it's now garbage.

Caused By:

•Loading the mag in the gun while the gun is on the ground.

This is One of the Main times it's happened to my friends and I.