Sign in to follow this  
Max Head

dayz beta.. how???

Just returned again after about 12 months to find the UI and in game info changed a great deal so I cant work out some things..  please help!

How do I know whats killing me?  

seems to be no info apart from a down arrow below my health.  Im stumbling along, but hydrated and fed, and suddenly im dead.  I could telll SOMETHING was wrong from the way I walked but nothing about feeling sick, or tummy grumbles etc.  No gun shot sound, no grunt, groan or ANY indication what has killed me. 

How do I quick switch items?

Im holding a gun.. I run out of ammo.. i want to very quickly switch to fists or a melee weapon.  How??

How do i get over slightly high fences / barriers?  

There used to be vault.. now its just a jump that doesnt seem to want to get over fences and low barriers unless i take a run at it sometimes works

THANKS!

Hey,
1. I am not sure, i died once like that and it appeared to be accident suicide (F11 that was also my steam overlay button), and my friends died once. They stepped on bear trap, healed up and after some time insta dead.
2.Using hotbar like button 1, 2, 3 etc. Keep in mind that you need space in EQ to store for example m4, if you already have something on your back. If you don't have space to put off the weapon, you can't change it, so you must drop it manualy from EQ window.

3. Spacebar is jumping now, you can jump over small fences, there is no vaulting now. If you carry too much stuff you wouldn't be able to sprint and jump. And some small barrier are automaticly crossed by you character for example you can get into train by just runing into it (in arma 2 you had to use ladder)

Edited by Wino97