Sign in to follow this  
xzDIABLOzx

Game freeze

Question

I have found an issue of the game completely freezing and it has now happened twice. My loadout is as follows right when it freezes: ttsko jacket, uk assault vest, ttsko pants, boonie hat, assault backpack, M4A1. I have found it happens when I am changing the order of my layout by dropping gear and picking it back up. My jacket, pants and backpack are all full of items of all various kinds. I used the vicinity when in the inventory menu to pick up the last 2 items, my backpack my M4. Once I do that I attempt to scroll down to the backpack in my inventory with left joystick and that's when the game freezes. The only option I have is to restart the console. After restart and entering the game again, I can scroll down to the my backpack in my menu without freezing but there is a lag. 

2 answers to this question

That sounds like a serious issue. Games on Xbox are "sandboxed" and don't have access to 100% of the consoles resources. Which would typically insulate the console from freezing issues that occurred in a game.

When the issue occurs can you just stop/restart DayZ and not the entire console? 

What type of Xbox do you have?