xzDIABLOzx

AKM missing mag when game loaded

Question

I tried to report this in the bug section but I cannot log-in for some reason. Joined game this morning, in a Guard tower at veresnik military base with my AKM, suppressed with full mag and proceeded to clear a few zombies, the first one further away from me went down with one shot however the second zombie which was much closer showed a blood spray indicating a hit but didn't drop and didn't agro. I then proceeded to put multiple rounds into the same zombie with no effect other than blood spray and the sound of suppressed shots from the AKM, I then noticed it the bottom left corner of my screen a 0 indicating I had no more rounds so I went into my inventory and noticed the mag was completely missing from the gun. I proceeded to add a new mag and had no other issues shooting for the rest of my session.

1 answer to this question

I had a bug that caused a mag to disappear once I was in the middle of a reload when I walked off some stairs causeing my character to stumble when I recoverd my mag had completely disappeared I searched eveywere in the area with no luck