Sign in to follow this  
red w0lf

Binds, XML, and the forum post

Hello,

Yesterday Eugene mentioned there will be a forum post about editing the .xml to use custom binds. 

Is this planned to be released when exp hits stable?  Id like to play tonight, but I need to edit my own binds as I play in a very unorthodox way and good ole WASD is unplayable for me.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Same here. You think this would be a critical thing they would have added before jumping around and throwing themselves a party for going to beta. Well now that the game has open modding looks like they are packing up there bags already and bye bye to any future work. So I would not hold my breath for any coming fix to this. All I see are 100 posts telling me how to edit the document and do it myself. Which I don't know how to do. Great job after 5 years turning the game over to the players....that will have this thing looking like an ARMA 2 clone within a week. An absolute disgrace....

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

23 minutes ago, LoveAffair said:

Same here. You think this would be a critical thing they would have added before jumping around and throwing themselves a party for going to beta. Well now that the game has open modding looks like they are packing up there bags already and bye bye to any future work. So I would not hold my breath for any coming fix to this. All I see are 100 posts telling me how to edit the document and do it myself. Which I don't know how to do. Great job after 5 years turning the game over to the players....that will have this thing looking like an ARMA 2 clone within a week. An absolute disgrace....

There's already a crapload of servers that are "No stamina, starting gear, high loot, NWAF spawn pvp etc"  Sad times

2 hours ago, LoveAffair said:

Well I hope not, but I would love a tool you could use to edit/generate an xml. Or a bit of a guide...