oldson

Inventory

Question

I'm having an issue with the inventory shows the wrong thing in vicinity, it could be anything but it shows what I'm wearing. Also I've not been able to loot zombies?

6 answers to this question

Yes once you pick it up it displays correctly? Prior to this it displays the last item of clothing you picked up/put on, only ever uses clothes for the incorrect placeholder?  That's what I've found, sounds DB related to me..

Its still happening and I'm still not able to loot zombies.
Has the speed and zombie spotting range been changed? I ran for about 2k, before the said zombie managed to keep up, you can guess the rest.....
The ability to just drop stuff in hands instantly instead of going to inventory, is this possible already?

Thanks in advance

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:21 AM, oldson said:

Also I've not been able to loot zombies?

The only way I've been able to loot zombies is by highlighting the "zombie container" with left bumper then using right trigger to highlight the actual the item your taking from them. The game doesn't seem to let you select zombie items like you can with your own inventory using the left joystick in my experience.

• Like 1

Cheers buddy, not in a good place with the game atm, so broken, I know they're trying but it doesn't stop the frustration of guns not firing, stuff not combining...
Respect to the PC players for sticking with it for so long, but alas I think I may need a break from the headache that is Dayz..
Thanks for your response xzDIABLOzx

• Like 1

9 hours ago, oldson said:

Cheers buddy, not in a good place with the game atm, so broken, I know they're trying but it doesn't stop the frustration of guns not firing, stuff not combining...
Respect to the PC players for sticking with it for so long, but alas I think I may need a break from the headache that is Dayz..
Thanks for your response xzDIABLOzx

Yeah it can be frustrating I know but yes hang in there or put it aside for awhile, it will get better!

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:26 PM, xzDIABLOzx said:

Yeah it can be frustrating I know but yes hang in there or put it aside for awhile, it will get better!

Nice one for the response my friend, yes may be I should leave it alone for a while, I just like it so much.
Maybe I'll try it again after the weekend, I just don't understand why they would keep putting things in that are obviously not ready, I've not had a gun that works consistently, except for consistently bad, I clean/repair them, empty the mags and fill them with fresh ammo, but still really inconsistent. I will not give up, just adjust I suppose.
Good luck with the beta, think you're gonna need it..

Been watching some of the beta on twitch, I have to say, "it's looking mighty pretty"
Can't wait..

Edited by oldson