JPalmer

New Fix added to 1.7.2! * Regenerating Health* Thoughts?

:D Just trying to give the "hardcore" a hard on.

I'm here all day.

I'm okay with it as long as it's very very very slowly. Like it'd take 3-4 full INGAME days to regenerate from 0-12000. So for example at a rate of 3 days for ~12k blood:

0.05/s or

3/m or

180/h or

4,320/day (full ingame day and would require a kick for being afk for 20-30 minutes or something along those lines)

This seems reasonable but let's not get ahead of ourselves. This mod was meant to be hard but not too hard or too easy ^^

I'm okay with it as long as it's very very very slowly. Like it'd take 3-4 full INGAME days to regenerate from 0-12000. So for example at a rate of 3 days for ~12k blood:

0.05/s or

3/m or

180/h or

4' date='320/day (full ingame day and would require a kick for being afk for 20-30 minutes or something along those lines)

This seems reasonable but let's not get ahead of ourselves. This mod was meant to be hard but not too hard or too easy ^^

[/quote']

Agreed, a slow blood regen would be realistic and helpful.

I always though that eating beans (not meat) was a pretty realistic way to depict healing naturally. You eat, rest and therefore regain health.

It better regenerate 1 point/second or else dying is gonna get hard.

Maybe its related to zombies running in buildings now.

well, regenerating blood (at a very very slow level) would be realistic, wouldn´t it? :>

There should be some easy way for loners to get health back. I agree with we should regenerate health but at a very slow rate for fx 1 h per 10th second or even less.

Don't if you guys should turn on the sarcasm detector or should I. Lol.

There should be some easy way for loners to get health back. I agree with we should regenerate health but at a very slow rate for fx 1 h per 10th second or even less.

MEAT.

MEAT.

Orly?

So blood doesn't regenerate IRL now? OK