robotstar

Loot locations - making certain things only spawn in certain places...

Hey all. So my question should be relatively simple to answer I hope.

Remember when the SVD and M4 only spawned at Tisy in 0.62? We like that on our server. We don't like being able to wander into Balota Airfield as a fresh spawn and loot yourself a fresh shiny sniper. We want to put it back. Now, I've thinned the herd quite considerably in our types.xml and it's working well. And I know that tier1, tier2, tier3, tier4 are the various zones on the map. My question is this... If I change the M4 spawn to <tier4> will it only spawn in military areas up there, or do I have to set it to <Military> AND <tier4>? I'm thinking if I don't include the military tag we'll have them spawning in any civilian building at that part of the map. Or if i add military as a tag will it put them in any military area on the map? Any ideas? Also, if anyone had the types.xml from 0.62 that would be AMAAZING, as I can look at the loot locations from that and tweak accordingly.

so what do the tier1, tier2, tier3, tier4 cover what areas of the map ?

but surely tisy would be tier 4 ? but its a guide so i will try it out

That 1st pic is pre tisy 

If you want an up to date tier map use the official ceeditor and an example areaflags.xml I don't have a link for it but it's in the official tools section