CFTools Omega - Server Management Tool

cftools_flyer.jpg

CFNetwork: https://network.cftools.de

CFNetwork SupportCenter: https://network.cftools.de/support

Omega: https://omegax.cftools.de

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/nASQUy5

Additional features/explanations:

PlayerIntegrityRating (PIR)

Based on different parameters, Omega will calculate a PIR rating for each individual player and display a value from 0% to 100% to indicate if a player is potentially malicious.

Account mapping

A backend algorithm tries to connect players based on different parameters to potentially identify alternate accounts.

GUID reversing

CFTools offers all 3 potentially important player ID variants (BattlEye GUID, SteamID64 & BohemiaInteractive UID)

Player tracking

All players are present in a global database, eg. players fetched on any Omega enabled server are manageable. A players profile contains all essential information and tools to administrate your server.

VPN detection

Omega offers a VPN detection and (optional) protection to directly kick players connecting via VPN. Players using VPN are flagged as VPN users, directly influencing their PIR.

Self-hosted tools

We offer the option to host your services yourself, eg. you can still administrate your server via Omega and you still have all the features, but the configuration is completely local (Configuration in Omega is disabled) meaning your credentials are on your server only. If you are interested in the self hosted version, please contact our SupportCenter. (Dynamic configuration will be disabled; Requires intermediate knowledge about Linux & a Linux system [preferably Debian])

Edited by smasht
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Omega SC (Serverclient) v0.4

This application was created to eliminate the need for simple batch scripts to restart&monitor the server. OmegaSC is completely functional without any connections to CFTools.

(It does one initial version check to inform about updates)

You still have to set up Omega via your service configuration. OmegaSC is just an additive software!

Features:

- Report system health, to display in Omega (Requires Omega & active service)

- Transmit logs, without FTP (Requires Omega & active service)

- Elevate your process to realtime priority

- Automatically backup player database & persistence

- Auto restart your server

- Server monitoring, eg. display of resource usage

- Local display of ADM log entries (Join/Leave/Kills)

- Persistence recovery system

Download:

CFOmegaSC.exe

Installation guide:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFTools/comments/9tuel0/cfomegasc_setup/

Edited by philippj
  • Beans 1

Personal experience after being with CFTools for about 4 weeks now:

- Very intuitive, easy to configure.
- stable, only had 1 minor downtime (2 minutes) in 4 weeks.
- we love the export functions (e.g. banlists).
- ban list sharing is a great way to fight the bad guys!
- Live View and Log Tracking makes administration easy - more time to spend with our community.

Feel free to message me privately if you have any questions or concerns!

DanZ | DAYZCORE
https://dayzcore.com

Small feedback also from our side

• CFTool makes administration more bearable.
  • Working with countless lists can now be done with just a few clicks.
  • Fast support, especially in emergencies.
  • Clear overview of chat logs.
  • Easily sort out players by viewing steam profiles with important information (e.g. VAC ban).
  • Better management of multiple severs
  • Easier handling of server settings (e.g. restart)

Kleines Feedback auch von unserer Seite

• Das CFTool erleichtert das administrieren ungemein.
  • Im gegensatz zu früher mit den unzähligen pflegen der Listen ist nun alles in nur wenigen klicks möglich
  • Schneller Support in Notfällen lässt einen nicht alleine dastehen.
  • Klare Übersicht der Chat-Logs
  • Einfaches Aussortieren der Problemfälle über einsicht auf VAC-Ban etc.
  • Einfache Bedienung der Servereinstellungen

DaViDeK

https://world-of-dayz.de/forum/

Edited by DaViDeK112
  • Beans 1

Might be a wierd question but What the hell does it do?
I can login with my steam Id and then what?

20 minutes ago, kaspar rave said:

Might be a wierd question but What the hell does it do?
I can login with my steam Id and then what?

This is a server admin tool only. It does not offer ingame functionality like spawning of items, spectating etc.

Most features are listed on the flyer in the left lower corner. To acquire a service you have to log in to the CFNetwork, go to "Products", go to "Omega" and click "Acquire".

Added OmegaSC. Primarily focused on Omega users but should be more stable & informative then a basic batch script to non Omega users.

We use this on our servers and love the fact you can automatically convert the new bi guid thing to a steam id and the vac ban filter to keep the dodgy players away

• Beans 1

Omega compatible server plugins:

- BetterAirdrop 

BetterAirdrop sends a plane after a given initial time or interval. The start position is random. It selects a random airdrop location from a defined location pool.
Link: https://github.com/cf-tools/omega-scripts/blob/master/betterairdrop.c
Compatibility: [Requires OmegaSC] Plugin events to live feed & Plugin events to server log

26 minutes ago, MarDeGra said:

what am I doing wrong?

7bVuDVQbgKA.jpg

OmegaSC just offers additional functionality. You still have to set your service up via the configuration page. 

If you have any further questions please use one of the official channels (SupportCenter & Discord or private forum message). This thread is only meant to be an "advertisement".

New OmegaSC version 0.22 has been released including detection for every possible server crash.

Omega has been enhanced by brand new e-mail alerts, geo-blocking and fully customizable kick messages.

OmegaSC version 0.32 has been release including a lot of updates including and a persistence recovery mode.

Omega has been enhanced with various features including hived whitelisting.

OmegaSC version v0.45 offers further improvements to the recovery system and additional RPT parsing

Omega now is DayZ 1.0 compatible

This is a brilliant tool thanks @philippj it made setting up a server very easy.

Also anyone trying to use the web interface make sure you get your service id and service api key save them in the settings on your local config page.

Then when you can connect and join the game and can see your server in dzsalauncher.

You have to go back to the web interface click configuration inside the rcon details input your ip, port (your game port) and password click test connection if it passes click save on the right hand side (little green box :D it took me a few goes to figure it out).

Give it  a few minutes your server should show up as active now . If it doesn't try restarting omega manager and your server.

Are automatic server restarts and whitelisting available with the OmegaManager?  

8 hours ago, E mazeg said:

Are automatic server restarts and whitelisting available with the OmegaManager?  

Thats part of Omega, the main administration tool.

I was using the Omega web service but my server was shutdown for a few weeks and when I got back to it my server was no longer showing up  so I switched to the OmegaManager.  How do I add it back if I decide I want to use the whitelist options again?

2 minutes ago, E mazeg said:

I was using the Omega web service but my server was shutdown for a few weeks and when I got back to it my server was no longer showing up  so I switched to the OmegaManager.  How do I add it back if I decide I want to use the whitelist options again?

You need to create a ticket in the SupportCenter as your service expired.

I'm at a loss, I have Omega Manager running on my computer but the server only shows up in LAN? I looked at DZSALauncher and my old server still shows up there but I uninstalled that server and deleted the remaining files. It seems like the Omega Manager and CFTools are running as they should also. I changed the ports in my router to 2402 and 27017 and created another server with the same result. Any help would be appreciated . . .