Aussie Cleetus

[RELEASE] DaRT 2.2 - Server Edition

Introducing DaRT 2.2 - Server Edition. Now with ADM Log Reader.

SOURCE CODE: https://github.com/Wizbaggd/DaRT---Server-Edition
DOWNLOAD: DaRT 2.2 - Server Edition

What's New?

• New TAB in Settings Menu called "Announcers".
  • Login/Logout feed announcement option. (This function can work for anyone, this does not require any special setup).
  • Kill feed announcement option (using the new internal ADM file reader - NOTE: this requires running on the server or a LAN system with direct access to the file over the network).
  • New Logo
  • Removed banners (as they do not work when connecting inside LAN anyway)
  • Removed link for DaRT 2.1
Edited by Aussie Cleetus
  • Like 6

my server is full 50/50

SlotLimit = 50
SlotLimitKickMsg = SERVER FULL > GO EU-2

restart BEC but dont kick :(

Edited by BR_ASGARD

you need to set the reserved players in admins.xml
Then you need to go into config and set the max slots and reserved space

7 hours ago, Aussie Cleetus said:

you need to set the reserved players in admins.xml
Then you need to go into config and set the max slots and reserved space

im alrady in admin list but people is not kick. :(

# Set the amount of Normal players who can connect. Set it to -1 to disable it. 
# If set to 0 it means only players who are listed in the Admins.xml, (or whatever you call it) will be able to connect to the server.
# Quick Example 1: server can holed 50 players. and you want to reserve 5 slots for admins. then set SlotLimit to 45.
# Quick Example 2: server can holed 50 players. and you want to reserve 5 slots for admins and 5 slots for friends. then set SlotLimit to 40,
# AND edit your admins.xml. ADD in all your frineds guid and remaining data, put them in group example 100. or whatever you feel likt.
# by using this method you can give some of your friends some access to some commands if you like or none. 
# in general this is works like .Whitelisting X player slots for admins and friends, while leaving the remaining Y slots for public.
SlotLimit = 55

change that in BEC's config

hello, could you fix the flags they are all "?" thank you

On 10/16/2018 at 11:27 PM, Aussie Cleetus said:

Introducing DaRT 2.2 - Server Edition. Now with ADM Log Reader.

Long time DaRT user here. Thank you for all the years of service btw.

Using 2.2 but get very frequent crashes. The crash report prompt won't close so I have to task manager>end task to close. If there is something I can do to prevent it, I would be interested in learning more. 

Edited by Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

I was not the creator of the original Dart. I created a fork and added to it, as the original creator had abandoned it and there was once a need.

I also ceased further development once modding was released, as I no longer needed dart for handling kill notifications

Can somebody edit this nice tool for possibility to enable connected / disconnected players seperately? 

Can you believe just got around to getting new version and it will not shut down without Ctrl+Alt+Delete. oy vey!

Edited by jay8454

After investigating the code I suspect that the crash is caused by not having chosen any .ADM file in the settings.

Go to Settings -> Announcers -> Select ADM file and select the .adm file in your DayZ server profile-directory. (Like "C:\Users\<yourusername>\Documents\DayZ_Server\DayZServer_x64.ADM" in my case. The location you set with -profiles when starting the server.)

After that, my DaRT seems to exit normally without crashing.