oxocube3

Looking for help staffing a new server idea

I am looking for dayz/mod enthusiasts to become part of a new type of server/game type (to be disclosed in the future). If you are interested in becoming part of what will hopefully become a community, please let me know.

There are a number of positions available (providing people are actually interested). There is a lot of work required to set up this server, and it may not be live to the public for a couple of months, but with help I am looking to implement the initial pass of my idea sooner than planned. These positions are strictly voluntary, but will not go without recognition and reward in the future. positions will be awarded based on an interview/review process to ensure the right people fill the right positions.

I currently have a discord and a server set up. although they will remain locked down to the public until we get to a state of readiness, I have a roadmap of this project set out and detailed. the help will only allow me to achieve things sooner.

• Lead Admin.
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Development/Coding
  • Development/Coding

oxocubed.

16 hours ago, oxocube3 said:

I am looking for dayz/mod enthusiasts to become part of a new type of server/game type (to be disclosed in the future). If you are interested in becoming part of what will hopefully become a community, please let me know.

There are a number of positions available (providing people are actually interested). There is a lot of work required to set up this server, and it may not be live to the public for a couple of months, but with help I am looking to implement the initial pass of my idea sooner than planned. These positions are strictly voluntary, but will not go without recognition and reward in the future. positions will be awarded based on an interview/review process to ensure the right people fill the right positions.

I currently have a discord and a server set up. although they will remain locked down to the public until we get to a state of readiness, I have a roadmap of this project set out and detailed. the help will only allow me to achieve things sooner.

• Lead Admin.
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Development/Coding
  • Development/Coding

oxocubed.

sounds good im in if your really wanting to do it

Edited by mrwolv

3 hours ago, mrwolv said:

sounds good im in if your really wanting to do it

Give me an idea of your timezone etc. I will PM you the discord info later today when I'm home and if you can jump on for a chat that will be great.

3 hours ago, oxocube3 said:

Give me an idea of your timezone etc. I will PM you the discord info later today when I'm home and if you can jump on for a chat that will be great.

im uk time zone

23 hours ago, oxocube3 said:

• Lead Admin.
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Development/Coding
  • Development/Coding

oxocubed.

im also interested , im from Germany and i have root server for live and testing purposes....

30 minutes ago, mrwolv said:

im uk time zone

Ok, I'm from the UK but I'm on central US time. I will organize a time for us to talk on discord that suits us both.

11 minutes ago, CaptHero said:

im also interested , im from Germany and i have root server for live and testing purposes....

same applies here, thanks for the offer - lets chat on discord - I will PM you guys shortly with discord info