grillstern666

DayZSC Config Tool

54 minutes ago, grillstern666 said:

Does this Error appear on startup of DayZSC or just when you try to click/load something?!

@mrsprinkles (DayZ): Do you still have "empty" pages after setting your mission path again?

For me it when I click zoom out/in on map and clicking player spawns and events etc when i get the error come up the chernarusplusmap.jpg and overflow errors.

Hotfix for the map bug - 0.14b, please try again 

* forgot to provide the .jpg in last 0.14a package :P
* Should also fix player und eventspawn saving

Edited by grillstern666

12 hours ago, grillstern666 said:

Hotfix for the map bug - 0.14b, please try again 

* forgot to provide the .jpg in last 0.14a package :P
* Should also fix player und eventspawn saving

I get an overflow error still on clicking some events like helicrash etc and when zooming in or out on the map.

Updated to 0.16a. I hope some bugs are gone.

As always: Please do backups of your mission folder since this early version is still buggy.

Edited by grillstern666

11 hours ago, grillstern666 said:

Updated to 0.16a. I hope some bugs are gone.

As always: Please do backups of your mission folder since this early version is still buggy.

I updated the program today and it worked initially, but now it won't open.  I added it as an exception to windows and it won't open. 

If I delete the files then reinstall them into the server folder it will work again, but only once.

Hmm, since I can not reproduce this error I added a logging system to V.016b.

After the first start you will find a new DayZSC.log file.

Please send me the content of this file as a PM so I can have a look at it of what is going on.

the Server Documentation was updated, there is a line for steamQueryPort. It would be a good idea to add that field for people. This is the one that allows the server to be seen in the Game Browser.

What am i missing, changed everything as instructed in the readme file. It seems to start as it creates a DayZSC.txt file showing all the server details. The DayZSC control panel just does not open??

Thanks

I do not have the issue stated above. Make sure you read the ReadMe.txt and follow all instructions.

@Alexander9822: Glad to see that it is working for you :-) Thx for the info. In the end I thought it is only working on my dev machine. Unfortunately I'm currently not able to find the bug reported above at the moment.

But just a quick note for all: I will have a look at the official dayz tools released this week to check which functions of my Tool are still needed btw. covered by the official ones.

Hey looks really useful, can't get it to launch though, crashes with the following message...

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:	DayZSC.exe
  Problem Signature 02:	1.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 03:	5bd1ca95
  Problem Signature 04:	System.Drawing
  Problem Signature 05:	4.7.2558.0
  Problem Signature 06:	59d41483
  Problem Signature 07:	2eb
  Problem Signature 08:	0
  Problem Signature 09:	System.OverflowException
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	0a9e
  Additional Information 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:	0a9e
  Additional Information 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

This tool is really pretty nice and useful.

Will it be updated to work with the latest DayZ version ?

Would be nice to place Z's and animals and stuff again. (with the new territory files)

Because it is still usefull tool and author clearly has abandoned it I decided to adapt it to Livonia and also replace satelite map of Chernarus with topographical for better experience.

download

First of all fill 'ini' files in 'alter' directory with proper pathes to your missions.
Switching between maps/missions is done by use specific bat files (that just copies files from 'alter'). Their names are self-explanatory.
Remember, after launching, first you will see always satelite map of Chernarus. Expected map will be displayed after zoom in/out.
White margins on maps are necessary.
Exe files hasn't been modified.

If author have something against this modification, please contact. I will remove it.

Edited by kromka