Sign in to follow this  
liuniwan528

[problem solved] How to run multiple servers on a computer

Step 1: Map the ports based on the number of servers you have. Below is my server port.

Server 1 (2302-2304, 27016)

Server 2 (2402-2404, 27116)

Server 3 (2502-2504, 27216)

Step 2: Open [Firewall] - [Advanced Settings] - [Inbound Rules] - [New Rules] - [Programs] - [Next] - [Browse Server Directory, find DayZServer_x64.exe] - [Next] - [ Allow connection] - [Next] - [Select All, Next] - [Name - Random Name] - [Finish]

Edited by liuniwan528
problem solved

Did you set the steam query ports in the config as I believe standard for 1 of more servers would be 27016,27017,27018 etc

thank you for your help. After many tests, no matter how I map the port, the computer can only start one server. If start the second server, won't be able to find it in the game.

Strange cause my server mashine can handle it to start 3 servers abd i can find everyone ingame. Check if you really gave every server a other port (my server got 2302,2313 and 2332) 

Btw i did NOT changed the querry port's

Edited by G0ndalf

how would i do the steam query ports in the config please expand :D

I idi not even have the querry ports in config or start.bat on any server so i dont know   dont need them  i just downloaded a server copied it 2 times and set in the start.bat for every server a other port  same in battleeye configs (same port for the same server)  the importest  thing for me (win server 2016 datacenter stand in frankfurt) was port forwarding in the win firewall, just gave the .exe full acess to the world  so no direct ports   

Greetz Gondalf