Mays (DayZ)

How did you find DayZ?

I was watching a YouTuber called 'Northernlion', I subscribed to him about a year before he uploaded DayZ videos, but he got me into it.

I'm gonna not have as much fun from now onwards cause Yogscast got their fanboys to buy it.

mays do you have any tangible reasons for your random yogscast hatred

i really don't know much about them so i'm asking

mays do you have any tangible reasons for your random yogscast hatred

i really don't know much about them so i'm asking

Not hatred.. just servers will be crowded. : )

I searched google for "zombie survival game" or something and found a random video on youtube.

Bwana TV on youtube.

Channel name: Iobuffa

I seen a very very unread post on PCGAmer about it LONG ago. Then they made another post talking about it and showing the popular CHKilroy videos. After watching a few of the videos I just had to get into it.

My friend who plays everything with me is being a pussy about it and playing Diablo though, hes being a tool.

I was playing BIS games since OFP, then took a break for about 6 month. Decided to return and to my surprise, I've seen that all the servers are running DayZ. At that moment I though that it's another crap plague like Evolution or Domination that spoiled true Arma spirit and just closed the game. After a week decided to check what's the fuss about, seen few youtube videos and... Got addicted (:

Playing DayZ daily since then.

Decided to play Arma2 again after a long break, saw the Day Z posts on steam while downloading the game and fell in love.

Totalbiscuit's "WTF is... DayZ?" interview with Rocket.