Sign in to follow this  
TheVampireBat

CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER - RAM MAXED

Okay so after difficulty getting the server to appear on the browser (now solved, turns out my ISP was blocking me from opening any ports) I am now unable to connect... here's what happens

My server is running fine on one PC.

On my main gaming rig I browse for the server, find it and try to connect. The re spawn timer begins and counts down from 5. It then goes on the black loading screen and stays there. Whilst there my pc RAM maxes out to 16GB and the entire system freezes... 

This ONLY happens whilst trying to connect to my server.. it's fine with all the others.. 

Suggestions to solve?  (PLEASE NOTE I'VE TRIED A FRESH INSTALL OF SERVER FILES SO THERE ISN'T ANY INCREASES ZOMBIE AI OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT)

Edited by TheVampireBat
new info

Probably typo in config, need more info like what does that little window(not sure how its called) say when you start the server?

2 minutes ago, SlimJim said:

Probably typo in config, need more info like what does that little window(not sure how its called) say when you start the server?

Haven't noticed it saying anything different then previously..

9 minutes ago, SlimJim said:

So you had it running and joined it before yes?

Yes, on closer inspected there is something in the console saying 'no memory level found for' then loads of different assets.

Reinstalled the files from steam etc and still the same..

Ahh ok xD Well if like you said youve not changed anything then its quite interesting, BUT! I just started mine and apparently i have old server version, i didnt even notice anything updated :(  It seems like i have a lot of no memmory found for some assets, but i think it was there before as well, gotta get connected though cos like that i cant really compare anything...