Sign in to follow this  
olmo

Oldskool pc player

Im am an oldskool dayz sa player since first release on pc have also been playing the 0.63 version on pc and i was very excited about a console version! 

First of let me say to the devs that although there are allot of people complaining about minor glitches i think it is a very well playable game  with a huge sized map 

I have been playing on xbox for around 20 hours or so now and had only minor glitches 

Known glitches i had :

- losing weapon that was equiped before i got kicked of server after reconnect it was gone 

- getting kicked of server and getting character locked in database ( usualy it only takes 5 minutes for me) 

- glitching / rubberbanding in doorway (usualy its fixed by jumping once for me) 

- wolves not entering militairy tents? 

- wolves and zombies dont damage each other? 

After last update i noticed a bunch more walkers for me personaly i like it allot gives the game more of a challenge 

I play dayz on 

- Pc :

I7 3300

8gb ram 

Nvdia 980 4gb ram 

-xbox one (standard not the x) 

I love the new performance on pc as well as my standard xbox one i get descent fps 

Altough on xbox one i get micro stutters while playing and a small lag spike while opening inventory 

Also sometimes the zombies response is a bit laggy 

Aswell as sometime they walk without moving 

The inventory system on Xbox once you know how to handle it its doable but i think this still needs a bit of work 

I realy enjoy playing it on xbox and would love to see what base building ia going to bring to the game 

This is my 5 cents on the game and would to discuss further with the rest of you whats youre idea of the game. Right now? 

• Like 1

Just a little adition to previous post 

What i do miss in dayz right now is the ability to craft improvised weapon such as bow and arrow or a spear? 

Right now im not realy able to find stones to craft improvised knifes this could just be me or am i missing something? 

27 minutes ago, Manuel Ciccotelli said:

I usually find Stones on hiking path

Oke thanks will keep in mind also heared that you can find them on the beaches? Its like apple right they just lay on the ground? 

Edited by olmo

1 minute ago, Bombarding said:

Also, that level of crafting is not in the game yet.

Yes i know bombarding was just expressing my feeling about the state of the game now 

With all its shortcomings i still think its the best game r ever 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, olmo said:

Oke thanks will keep in mind also heared that you can find them on the beaches? Its like apple right they just lay on the ground? 

Yes, they lay in the middle of the path.

Don't know about beaches, I prefer to stay away ;)

1 hour ago, Manuel Ciccotelli said:

Yes, they lay in the middle of the path.

Don't know about beaches, I prefer to stay away ;)

I found one on the trails so thanks for that to bad i got shot pretty soon after haha 

Slowly but surely im finding my way back 

Im very excited and curious for the upcoming patch because i do miss some content and functionality wich makes it a hit more diverse 

Sign in to follow this