mrwolv

Need help making server run/show in list

18 minutes ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

was hoping it was something quite obvious.. :D

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Yes I port forwarded 27016 from server (internal ip) to external ip on my router and server shows up in community tab now no probs. My next issue is Bec... I can connect using the RCon and DaRT but Bec fails to login, double and triple checking my configs over and over cant seem to find the issue.

it would be alot easyer for me to voice chat than type lol here is my discord come join make it easyer i will be here for the next hour  so pop in and we will get is sorted with in 2 mins :P https://discord.gg/cMtvMT

9 minutes ago, mrwolv said:

ok so you have your dir path to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye

but beacuse of the spaces between Program Files (x86)\Steam     it wont work move your entire folder over so its

C:\Dayzserver\Battleye

then try to recconect to rcon dont forget to change your file paths in your bat file and it should all be good what dose you bat file look like

you also need your ip in the battleye cfg that will be your internal ip so do cmd then ipconfig and you want your internal ip  IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . :

Thank you, solved my issue :D!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

Thank you, solved my issue :D!

i run my battleye with a auto restarter script restarts my server every 3 hours checks if the server is offline and if it is it will restart it and if it crashes also reboots it and in game message if you need to set that up ile help you

Edited by mrwolv

Just now, mrwolv said:

i run my battleye with a auto restarter script restarts my server every 3 hours and in game message if you need to set that up ile help you

Alright, sure thing.

But i need to get some sleep before work tomorrow,  perhaps i'll catch you then. I suppose i can just join your channel here https://discord.gg/cMtvMT?

1 minute ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

Alright, sure thing.

But i need to get some sleep before work tomorrow,  perhaps i'll catch you then. I suppose i can just join your channel here https://discord.gg/cMtvMT?

yeah thats no probs its only a 2 min thing to setup as ive already done it

32 minutes ago, mrwolv said:

it would be alot easyer for me to voice chat than type lol here is my discord come join make it easyer i will be here for the next hour  so pop in and we will get is sorted with in 2 mins :P https://discord.gg/cMtvMT

I dont use discord, sorry at least if its here on the forum it can serve as a guide for others with same/similar issue, I wish it was as simple as a space in the file address or similar but I have looked over as much as I can see where issues would start and all looks good. Bec response when trying to login after timeout is "No Valid Response! Trying To Reconnect!" so it seems the server is not responding to Bec it would seem.

Haa just realized I posted this in the wrong topic.. currently replied to both of these.. My Bad will repost in the BEC topic now.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS
Mismatched reply in Topics

32 minutes ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

I dont use discord, sorry at least if its here on the forum it can serve as a guide for others with same/similar issue, I wish it was as simple as a space in the file address or or similar but I have looked over as much as I can see where issues would start and all looks good. Bec response when trying to login after timeout is "No Valid Response! Trying To Reconnect!" so it seems the server is not responding to Bec it would seem.

are you still online ??

2 minutes ago, mrwolv said:

are you still online ??

You mean the server? Yes its online just Bec wont connect to it.

Just now, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

You mean the server? Yes its online just Bec wont connect to it.

ok i am just putting togther a new post with a link you will find very usefull hopefull it works for you there is a guid onhow to add it

9 hours ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

Are you saying i need to Forward 27016 on my WAN IP to 2302 on my Dedicated server for Dayz Server to show up in the server browser?

Why is this not mentioned anywhere : \?

I tried both 0 and 1 in the video. I've tried the german version found on the forum, same issues.. I'm completely stumped as what  to do...

27016 external to 27016 internal

I really don't know why they didn't mention this, it's absurd.

rCon is a bit more complicated. You need to make sure your BEServer_x64.cfg is in the same directory as the BEServer_x64.dll that you have your -profiles and -BEPath pointing to.

Example BEServer_x64.cfg (change yourdesiredpassword to whatever you want as your rCon password and youripv4address to your internal LAN IP or to 127.0.0.1, which will work just fine)

RConPassword yourdesiredpassword
RestrictRCon 0
RConPort 2302
RConIP youripv4address

It's also easy to install BEC from ibattle.org. Just make sure that if you do set the timeout to 0 in the config, and to launch BEC use: Bec.exe -f Config.cfg --dsc

This gives whitelist, chat filter, additional anti-cheat and global bans from BEC list.

Edited by Aussie Cleetus

4 hours ago, mrwolv said:

ok so you have your dir path to

but beacuse of the spaces between Program Files (x86)\Steam     it wont work move your entire folder over so its

C:\Dayzserver\Battleye

then try to recconect to rcon dont forget to change your file paths in your bat file and it should all be good what dose you bat file look like

you also need your ip in the battleye cfg that will be your internal ip so do cmd then ipconfig and you want your internal ip  IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . :

FYI, the way directories seem to work in windows, you literally omit the space and it works

so 

becomes
C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye

That prevents requiring battleye in multiple locations unnecessarily.

Just putting this out there for anyone who might find it in a search trying to fix their server. I understand that most here have it working now, but some of the information is slightly off or requires more poking to explore lol.