Sign in to follow this  
DXMIMZY

We need a sub-forum for Character Locks.

We really need like a Sub-forum for when people get locked in the Database since we have to go to the forums any way to report it so the Devs can help unlock them. I have a friend of mine called cZukii who is Character Locked. I guess if any one else need to post character locks, I don't mind this thread being used until hopefully a sub-forum could be made.

It would be nice. I've been playing the game fine up until today. Character locked!!! Bloody annoying too because I don't server hope or log out during combat! I stick to a single server as much as possible, so I really don't understand why this has happened. A sub-forum for this would be bloody excellent

I suppose its time to share the trick for you all, just delete profile data from xbox not everywhere and you will unlock from the database and retain character .... not trolling

1 minute ago, Mixeorite said:

I suppose its time to share the trick for you all, just delete profile data from xbox not everywhere and you will unlock from the database and retain character .... not trolling

Tried this as someone else posted it on a reddit forum. Didn't work for me. Only thing that worked for me was closing the game for an hour or so then try again after.

• Like 1

it has worked for myself as I was once locked into the database and worked for three or four people that I have encountered in posts

i even deleted from everywhere and it retained my character somehow i dk but I wouldn't recommend that 

47 minutes ago, Mixeorite said:

i even deleted from everywhere and it retained my character somehow i dk but I wouldn't recommend that 

Hmm maybe I just got unlucky then aha

I'll try it again next time I get locked out, maybe second time's a charm! :P

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this