will@multiplay.co.uk

Premium DayZ Servers from Multiplay Gameservers - Instant Setup - 21 Locations

etcG.jpg

One of the largest providers of public servers for DayZ, we are proud to bring you the opportunity to own a top quality server of your own at an affordable price of just £1.20/slot/month.Running on the latest E3-1270 and E5 CPUs, these are the best quality around.Here's just some of our features:

• Official Ranked (whitelisted) Server Provider
  • Clan-Pay: Let friends contribute to the cost of your service
  • FREE Mumble or 1/2 Price Teamspeak, Ventrilo voice comms server
  • FREE Webspace & MySQL Database
  • Industry-leading Clanforge™ control panel, don't get stuck with TCAdmin or worse!
  • Fast, efficient, 24/7 support team
  • High quality network and server hardware
  • Public as standard
  • No setup fees
  • Instant Setup

Our high quality low latency servers for DayZ are available in the following locations:

• Australia: Sydney
  • Canada: Toronto
  • France: Paris
  • Germany: Frankfurt
  • Netherlands: Amsterdam
  • Russia: Moscow
  • Singapore: Singapore
  • Sweden: Hudiksvall
  • UK: London
  • US: Atlanta - Georgia, Chicago - Illinois, Herndon - Virginia, Los Angeles - California, New York - New York, San Antonio - Texas, Seattle - Washington, St. Louis - Missouri

Sound good? Purchase now!

Edited by Dentist

I was wondering why they (MultiPlay) didn't have a server thread yet. Welcome! :D

Edited by Inu

One of the largest providers of public servers for DayZ' date=' we are proud to bring you the opportunity to own a top quality server of your own at an affordable price of just £1.20/slot/month.

Purchase now!

Your site quotes them at £0.84 per slot/per month

http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/game-servers/dayz/

We've got a special one-day only offer on today :)

What's your pricing for an australian dedicated ' date=' dayz capable server?

[/quote']

Not cheap is the honest answer. Australia is a really expensive place to host in. If you drop an email into dedicated@multiplay.co.uk they can help you out.

[attachment=1779]

Aye that's the quote I got.

That certainly is not at £0.84 as stated on their site.

Nice.

Is that the recurring cost? Or just for the first month?

So you cannot get the 10% discount for a 3 month purchase in addition to the July 4th sale?

Edit: It states it clearly. My bad.

I'll be 100% honest, we got a multiplay server last week and we are having nothing but problems with it. Crashing, not setup correctly and the server was setup against DayZ rules so we had to run around and fix it ourselves to prevent instant black listing.

Don't mean to crash your thread or embarrass you in front of prospective customers Dentist, but your DayZ hosting procedures need work. We've been renting other game servers from you for years so I know you're normally on the ball and you know your stuff, we've been disappointed with our MP DayZ server so far however.

Clan mate brought a server from Multiplay. Was laggy at the start and took awhile for loot to be picked up and when driving obstacles will show up about 15m away from the car. We thought this was because the hive was just recovering from a DDoS. A few days later server is hardly up, and when it is up it doesn't save your location to the hive. Last 2 days we havn't played on our server, and can't get on the multiplay servers. Other servers are fine tho.

Im looking to switch server host but if you dont offer 25 man servers for get it ' date='

[/quote']

No one does....New lower limit is 40 now. Can't get a new server less than 40 and stay whitelisted

We're developing hard to ensure our control panel is as compatible with DayZ as possible, and there are a couple of teething problems but hopefully everything will be resolved shortly. Remember it's an alpha game, so we appreciate your patience.

I bought a DayZ server from Multiplay a few days ago. I've always used them for servers and the DayZ server was setup very quickly! We've had some major issues the past couple of days with de-synching, which i've put down to the hive having problems, however will keep an eye on it.

Hi Dentist

Recent changes to Clanforge are good and I find it very easy to administer. TBH wasn't a fan of the beta at first and did keep going back to the old Clanforge but a lot of improvements have been made recently and it now my preferred interface.

I have one small niggle, not a bug as such...

As Clanforge now automatically names your server 'Location', 'number', 'settings' - CUSTOM TEXT there is no way to 'claim ownership' with gametracker as it requires a specific name to be scanned to be able to prove ownership.

Could a override be put in place ( with a warning of possible blacklisting for abuse) to allow us to register the servers?

I like to see a way to send a message to players (admin say) on the server via clanforge would be a great addition as we could warn them of restarts. Or a timed message before a forced auto restart.

Currently the auto restart only works if there are no clients connected can a user overide for this be added to enable forced restarts?

Regards

Edited by Boomsling

Morning,

Sent a ticket this morning as the server last night was unplayable after the patch around 5pm :( Red and yellow broken links every 5 mins and running round as a group was impossible as people were running on spot, dissapearing etc... Was just about bearable pre-patch but now it's not worth investing the time playing on it.

Cheers.

• Like 1

We're developing hard to ensure our control panel is as compatible with DayZ as possible, and there are a couple of teething problems but hopefully everything will be resolved shortly. Remember it's an alpha game, so we appreciate your patience.

Yeah, funny thing though; your pricing certainly isn't ALPHA.

Maybe you could rethink that strategy. If you can't provide the AAA service you normally do, you either don't provide it at all or let the fact you can't achieve the regular level of stability reflect in your pricing.

But I guess the latter never even crossed your mind?

Don't start waving the 'It's Alpha' flag when it's convenient for you, while at the same time cashing big time!

The 'Alpha' argument doesn't apply to you or any company asking money for their service. Don't ever forget that.

I pay top dollars, I expect top service and nothing less.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

All servers from Multiplay disappeared from the list :(

our server was a mess from multiplay, half the configs were missing, we didn't have access to half the stuff, cpu overloading crashes, servers going missing off the lobby listings, support ticket system was really slow due to them always passing the book.

So we ended up cancelling after 3 days, they have a 5 day money back refund policy, which i then had to wait for refund for nearly 19 days.

Overall was really dissapointed in the service.

It's weird because i've had minecraft servers,, bf2, bf3 and never had these issues, so i'll put it down to them being a bit noob at this dayz server stuff.

I ended up buying a dedicated server of my own for £50 more so i have a nice shiny box to run whatever i want on.

Also my community rents a dayz server from another host for £20 less.. so for me.... no ta multiplay lol.

Edited by MessHall

Someone knows whats up with DE #43 server? It was down all day except for one hour. This is going for days. Our group likes to get at least the stuff out of our tents.

Users of igoogle and its custom home pages might want this Clanforge DayZ News gadget Ive knocked up using feedrinse.

e4hSi.jpg

Click here to add to your homepage

It only shows clanforge news that is relevant to Dayz,

direct link to filtered RSS feed:

http://www.feedrinse.com/services/rinse/?rinsedurl=4513a6860c3d13fee7f6962a95acc650

Edited by Boomsling
  • Like 1