Sign in to follow this  
Stewpotuk87

Dayz Profile

Hi just wondering if someone can help...my friends all have second accounts on there xbox so they can play solo when team mates arnt online...ive created a second xbox account on my console but when I fire up the game it's the same character as my main account...any suggestions?

Whats the top right of the screen say for name? That will be the character that gets loaded into the game even if it shows your main character on screen. If you can't get the name to switch quit day z through the xbox menu, switch to your secondary account (you can leave your main signed on) and load the game back up and it should switch. Works for me switching between 3 characters.

I've tried this without success. My son has a gamertag profile but doesn't have good membership. When I load the game with his profile it has his name in the corner and also shows a new character, but...when it loads up the game my existing character spawns in. Does it need to be a good account to have a separate character? I have the same reasons, I want a character to use when my mates not on so that we dont spend half our gaming sessions travelling to meet up again!

Delete local save files for DayZ and when playing on 2nd profile make sure 1st account isnt logged in prior to loading up DayZ. Then you should be able to start up fresh on 2nd account.