Johnny Banzai

Inventory freezes, glitches

Question

I realize we've reverted back to an earlier build, but here are the most prominent issues I'm having:

Inventory not functioning well. Frequent freezes when I'm rapidly moving, from item to item, through my inventory screen. Screen locks and I need to reboot the game.

Twice I've seen the M4 disappear completely, while navigating the inventory menu. Completely vanishes. Not in the room, not 'dropped', just "poof"... gone.

Otherwise, a very impressive game.

Thanks,

JB

2 answers to this question

Inventory freeze again...

Seemed to occur when I quickly tapped the D pad downward to the bottom of the inventory. Only in-game for 5 minutes before the freeze.

30 minutes ago, Johnny Banzai said:

I realize we've reverted back to an earlier build, but here are the most prominent issues I'm having:

Inventory not functioning well. Frequent freezes when I'm rapidly moving, from item to item, through my inventory screen. Screen locks and I need to reboot the game.

Twice I've seen the M4 disappear completely, while navigating the inventory menu. Completely vanishes. Not in the room, not 'dropped', just "poof"... gone.

Otherwise, a very impressive game.

Thanks,

JB

Yeah I've posted about the exact same things. To fix the freezing never fill your Inventory. As far as the M4 disappearing, I've stopped using that and the USG I think it's called, the SMG, cos that sometimes stops reloading like Unable to take the mag out. So I'm sticking to AKM, Mosin and IJ pistol suppressed. Had 0 problems with them apart from not being able to scope in when prone on the AkM.