Sign in to follow this  
darkwarriors74

More questions for dev!

hello, build a "base" where repop in case of death, someone knows if here it will be possible later or if it is already possible? Because galley to find these friends after a death I must admit that it is ... Frustrating to death, especially for the loss of time and resources that it takes ...

There are no plans to let players respawn at their base. Death is supposed to be frustrating and "permanent" in terms of completely resetting you to zero.

• Beans 1

48 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

There are no plans to let players respawn at their base. Death is supposed to be frustrating and "permanent" in terms of completely resetting you to zero.

I think he will have to review the game, listened to the players improved compared to the expectations of the players. already on pc 5 years that they expect things that do not happen so they loose the games little by little. I hope on console he will listen. because for the moments i have to play every day for a week it's already swelling me. the map is far too big compared to what we can do and could do if the dev look further. after 6 years already on pc people on console waits for something different but stayed in the spirit of zombie survival.

• Confused 1