Martyboiiii

No message received for 10 seconds

Question

I keep getting this message "No message received for 10 seconds" and then connection to his has been lost? 

My setup 

Xbox One S and Wired Connection

Thanks

5 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Martyboiiii said:

I keep getting this message "No message received for 10 seconds" and then connection to his has been lost? 

My setup 

Xbox One S and Wired Connection

Thanks

I'm on the X running through a wireless connection...I think it's just server related issues that are the reason behind it. Nothing specific to your setup, they are actively working on server performance so will get better with time I presume. 

Nothing like convincing your friend to buy it, spending 2 hours running towards one another using an online map, gearing up on the way, eventually meeting up, getting ambushed, killing ambushers and being elated, dancing then getting attacked by a zombie, no problem but as it attacks you get no message received for 10 seconds and disconnected, spawn back in as a fresh spawn. Yeah. Just about done. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2018 at 3:15 PM, Franky McFrank said:

just never leave anything you need/want on the floor too long! I've lost numerous weapons due to this!

Agreed.lost weapons 4 times now due to this.very bad timing.even picked weapon back up but twas to late

On 9/2/2018 at 3:15 PM, Franky McFrank said:

just never leave anything you need/want on the floor too long! I've lost numerous weapons due to this!

Ive noticed that every time it gives you the "10 seconds" message, it sets you back about 30 to 45 seconds from where your were before, but your inventory or items are the only exception to this and can be lost.