BossBullet

cant connect

Question

cant connect most of the time once in i cant move sooo laggy..

my net speed is 80mbs fibre

dayz xb juat had an update to fix this and its still not lol 

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, BossBullet said:

cant connect most of the time once in i cant move sooo laggy..

my net speed is 80mbs fibre

dayz xb juat had an update to fix this and its still not lol 

Hey @BossBullet

I can imagine how frustrating this is.. What console are you playing on.. Also give clearing you system cache and MAC address ago and let me know how you get on.

Clearing Cache

Unlike Xbox 360, the Xbox One does not have a menu option to clear cache on the console. Instead, follow these steps to clear cache on an Xbox One:

1. Turn off your Xbox One.
  2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.
  3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  4. Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on.

Clear MAC address

1. Goto Settings
  2. Network > Network Settings
  3. Advanced Settings
  4. Alternet MAC Address
  5. Clear
  6. Restart Console

AJ

So what your saying is that I must do this every time I want to join??? Pushing same traffic as original post. But once I use the trouble shoot and leave a lobby which I have to try and join about 12 before I can finally get let in one. I’m forced to do the process over

Its not your Xbox Cache. Its everyone that is having this issue. Its the game server directors that are shutting servers down, and back on every 3 hours. Then most other times, the server crashes. Dont know why people try to make others go through all of these loops when so many other people are having the same problem. The only thing i can tell you is to try to find less populated servers between 30 or 10 people. You should have better luck.