Sign in to follow this  
Grayheen91 gaming

micromanage feature?

Has anyone got the micromanage feature too work for them. because it is hard to play dayz without it because you can not combine items at all. So if you have got it to work please post here how you got it to work.  

You try placing the item your trying to micromanage/combine into your hands.

have noticed that most combine able items work directly with your hands.

also on the micromanage option I’ve only been able to get that to work once and it was by accident with a case in hand. (And I couldn’t get the item back out without dropping it)

9 hours ago, Grayheen91 gaming said:

Has anyone got the micromanage feature too work for them. because it is hard to play dayz without it because you can not combine items at all. So if you have got it to work please post here how you got it to work.  

the micromanage system is for moving things around in your inventory. there is a current bug when you have selected the item you want to move it will not visually highlight the item you wish to swap said item with. The feature does work you just can see it highlighting the items properly.

To combine stuff here is ana example. You hold a magazine in your hand you then open your inventory then highlight the ammo and press "B" it will the prompt you to hold "RT" to combine or load magazine. Same goes for anythign else you wish to combine.

Hope this clears things up.

AJ

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

thanks I well give it a try, Because I was trying to put batteries in a flashlight and I could not figure it out at all. So would these be the same for cooking too?

Yeah, I think cooking is bugged as well.  I couldn’t transfer anything into a fire I built.

found this hard too loading empty mags I did by unpackin the bullets from case by holding them and holind rt then id place said bullets on ground and hold the mag in my hand and look at the bullets which would then prompt me to hold rt to load them into the mag, as for fires im still struggling to add fuel once it starts can rt to the fuel side of fireplaces but can not add any even if its in hand or in inventory. 

Sign in to follow this