Mermelada_69

Playing experimental 0.63

Hello playing dayz at start of standalone, now im testing 0.63 experimental and all time cheats kill me.i walk and no Heard shoots and im dead cheats cheats. when 1 cheat kill you you cant report this because no have deadcam or i cant see the name of cheat and i cant report him.
When 1 game is infected of cheats . the game is dead. please implement deadcam or sistema for report because this ppl are broking this beaty game

2 hours ago, Mermelada_69 said:

Hello playing dayz at start of standalone, now im testing 0.63 experimental and all time cheats kill me.i walk and no Heard shoots and im dead cheats cheats. when 1 cheat kill you you cant report this because no have deadcam or i cant see the name of cheat and i cant report him.
When 1 game is infected of cheats . the game is dead. please implement deadcam or sistema for report because this ppl are broking this beaty game

did you see anyone about? wondering if there is a bug and not a cheat

No, i figth with ppl and kill me trhowgth the walls. when stay cover inside house he shot me througth walls and kill me. please put better anty cheats. i searched pages are selling cheats. close it .search and destroy these ppl no skill.

31 minutes ago, Mermelada_69 said:

yup, just saw that :( that's depressing. Be nice to know if they are working on this, don't leave whats left of the community hanging... the other game that came out is now having it Hackathon, you can be sure people are gonna bring up Dayz problems in defence... be nice to be able to say what the devs are doing, if anything.

This is why i said to another game devs (Conan Exiles) that they can't relay on battle-eye to spot the programs (it gets the basic, mass used memory hacks), can easily just knock up an new on and hide it from BE :(

Even saw just now, some forums only give out there cheats to trusted members, so you cant go out there and buy a copy to block it

you need preemptive cheat code not this, 'cheat found, let patch the problem'. Could probably suggest something but i don't know how Dayz was written, and i'm sure it would be a waste of my time.

But i saw someone did shoot though a hill! (in an advert for these cheats) come-on, some simple verification code... yeah i know, that's heavy code on an automatic weapon, so meany shots(Remove all auto gun lol, i kid), and i'm sure there is a reasonable system (always first show traced, then every 3-6 after that on a random count,if 2 instances detected, auto ban), but your the ones we paid to make the game, i'm sure you can work it out.

...or the data being called up, are they doing it from external call ups, or using ones open in dayz? surly you can then tell if a program is accessing them, if its APIs for creators, then have them locked on official servers.... i'm hoping its not as simple as that, that would be a worrying oversight...

Waiting dev fedback, after all, we've been giving you feed back :)

Better antu cheat or is easy death cam with report easy.pubg have cheats but ppl report this and cheats are baned.is a very nice game dayz please help devs