Sign in to follow this  
DirkNoontime

Ammunition Glitches and Inventory Management Issues

A couple related issues that need some prompt attention (pretty game breaking from a combat standpoint).

1) Had the experience with both my weapons (AK-47 and Makarov) that single bullets I chambered from my inventory did zero damage; on my client, they would result in the shot appearing to be fired, complete with sound, but my buddies would only hear the click of the trigger. Only by piling my ammunition on the ground and chambering with RT would a bullet actually be fired. Nearly resulted in death on a few occasions from both zombies and other players.

2) Could not remove the magazine from my Makarov once it was in, so I was unable to load it, reload it, or use it other than chambering the aforementioned "magic" (re:useless) rounds unless I piled them on the ground.

A third issue not directly related is just the overall inventory experience. It is difficult with the controller to manage, the weight/carrying capacity numbers do not make any logical sense, and items can seemingly randomly be placed in other containers. I somehow put three items in my cooking pot already full of water, and then drank out of it.

Great potential here, and still had fun just trying to survive, but without a few of these things addressed in short order, the fun will die out quickly.

same issues

Seems I can only fill my 100 slot backpack up to 35 slots, 21 slot jacket up to 3 and 12 slot pants up to 5. Not sure if I’m missing something or just buggy. PC inventory was much better with Tetris style management. Also cannot combine ammo, have 3 seperate stacks of only a few rounds each. 

That pretty annoying, got a AKM and can't get the ammo full mag in the gun.

if i want to combine it:

• weapon in hands
  • open inventory
  • go on mag and press B
  • nothings happens, but inventory is closed, before it loaded the magin the weapon

So if you find a pretty gun, you can be sure to get it bugged and can't use it..

Also when i press + hold A for micromanagement...nothing happens? should it provide some kind of menu for actions?...

Please fix the INventory + Weapons asap, not making any sense to look for new loot if i can't get it, cause for me it looks like the tetris inventory management is still in place, but we can't see if.

for example:

• placed tactical bacon (mmhh bacon..) in my vest
  • tried to put the akm in inventory, not working..
  • dropped tactical bacon
  • tried again to put the akm in my inventory and goes into the vest
  • tried to pick up tactical bacon and goes into vest (!!)

so makes no sense, looks for me like the tetris inventory management without the actual visual.

pretty lame :/

BUT great work with the engine it runs damn good and still looks pretty :)

Yeah I can’t attach a scope on the m4 I found :( if there’s a way let me know, but if it’s bugged hope it’s fixed ASAP! 

17 minutes ago, Eeyeoretherealone said:

Same Vegie picked up akm and a mag, apparently mag is in gun but can’t see it on the gun itself only in inventory menu and it won’t fire

got the same, first i "Bugged" my M4 and then the AKM with a mag inside...back to the Axe :D

Edited by Vegie

I had some luck taking the mag out when gun was in my hands then somehow able to put it back in now it works (for the time being) not sure if I had to have fun equiped then y to reload but something like that. 

And Twist I was able to put a scope on my gun by having gun equiped and pressing x with scope in hand to attach it, was really fiddley and not sure how to replicate it. I suppose these issues will iron out over time

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eeyeoretherealone said:

I had some luck taking the mag out when gun was in my hands then somehow able to put it back in now it works (for the time being) not sure if I had to have fun equiped then y to reload but something like that. 

And Twist I was able to put a scope on my gun by having gun equiped and pressing x with scope in hand to attach it, was really fiddley and not sure how to replicate it. I suppose these issues will iron out over time

I’ll give it a go! Was by an old crashed boat on beach picked up m4, scope and ammo etc :O heard a guy coming, I thought.... 2 options.... 1. Log off as I had work in 10mins :( 2. (Which was so tempting if I had an hr spare) he didn’t see or hear me, I could of easily told him to put his hands up and have a little fun! But no I wimped out and had to go work!! ;( so disappointed with myself lol 

thanks for replying hopefully I can do this when I finish work :D 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this