Irenicus (DayZ)

Now 1 Million!!!!! + Unique Players!!!

EDIT: Updated to reflect current numbers. ONE FUCKING MILLION !!!!!!! (minus me lol)

I created this thread when we had less than 400,000 so I think my thread should be the ultimate player counter thread :P

STICKY PLEASE! :D

WOW. It was just over 330 thousand not that long ago, but today we're currently seeing 392,813 Unique Players as this is being written.

TLDR :D

Just had to make a thread to talk about it, I'm very excited at the future prospects of this project and to Rocket and all the team @Dayzmod: Can i say congrats on the road so far! You've done a tremendous job, stuck to your guns and avoided compromise for which you have the deepest respect from the community :) I think it's safe to say that?

Whingers will whinge, yes dayz has a lot of issues, but which of man's creations doesn't? Teething problems are to be expected.

I think it won't be long (end of year,1st quarter 2013 if the Apocalypse hasn't rained down upon us, and zombies haven't TRULY taken control of the world ) and we'll be at the half million mark :)

This mod will grow and thrive as well as continue to see improvements and additional features; I for one would like to see caves and more enterable buildings (by caves I do NOT mean dungeon crawling or anything, I mean sure, a wild bear or a fox, even perhaps a wolf could live in a cave, if we see the addition of animals (a personal favourite must have), but it could also provide shelter and protection, and perhaps water and food & loot drops.

Other than that, I Can't think of anything else right this second. So, keep it hardcore Dean! We love you for it!

:dodgy: Is it over optimistic to think we will likely see 1 million people before the end of next year if this continues? Fingers crossed (as long as it's more good players, less hackers etc)

I hope no one minds my litte ramble here, but of course opinions are always in the eye of the beholder. I shall end here.

Rock On! Rocket!!! :D

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

It's amazing really! :D

I just hope rocket doesn't cave into the whiners who want the mod changed so they don't die.

This freedom of choice formula is what's made it a success.

394.076, uh 394.080 at the moment. It will be 400.000 today.

394.081!

394.082!!

394.083!!!!

394.084!!!!!

394.085!!!!!!

394.086!!!!!!!

As you can see it goes up quickly... :)

i am worried a bit, because the servers are crowded all the time and so you get shot many times... and the lag to the hive maybe increases... so i am worried where this big number wil take us.

But despite of that: congrats :D

Guarantee 1.000.000 survivors by the end of the year and to celebrate we’ll have a big party.

Drinks (soda and water) will be on me.

Will definitely hit 1 million, no doubts about it.

The momentum/growth of this alpha feels like the early days of Minecraft at the moment.

Day Z has come along way, I'm so happy that it has succeeded as much as it has. Kudos to Rocket and the dev team.

Guarantee 1.000.000 survivors by the end of the year and to celebrate we’ll have a big party.

I don't trust you... you're gonna machine gun and C4 the lot of us, aren't you?!

I don't trust you... you're gonna machine gun and C4 the lot of us' date=' aren't you?!

[/quote']

hahahhaha lol, I got 120 zombie kills and 0 murder. Good CV! :D

i bought arma the day after the first pcg article, there were 52,000 uniques.

this is the kind of customer voting that companies look at, i imagine right now there are 3-4 studios looking into a mmohs (i called it here pay me now)

Please fix the disappearing bodies. I really want to loot those nabs ^^

I was a moderator in a twitch stream, and I couldnt go 5 minutes without explaining how to purchase arma 2 co and install dayz. Right after someone asked where to buy the game/mod, another new viewer would come in and ask the same thing. They purchase on sight of gameplay, and thats saying alot!

401350 already btw :).

Wow! I went to sleep, get up 10 hours later *(long sleep lol) and already past 400k!

Incredible!

How or where do you see these stats in Real-Time ? It's still at 392,813 on dayzmod.com ...

Thanks!

Also congratz !

I jumped out of my chair after watching Totalbiscuit + Rocket do the WTF is...

Immediately went out and bought Arma2+OA , got PMC a day or 2 later for the skins .

No regrets :)

401350 already btw :).

Unique Players: 392,813

??? :huh::huh:

It's probably running a cached version on the site for performance reasons.

Congrats dayz team!

• Like 1

cm. is correct. 405160 now, will make sure the frontpage updates.