NachoNinjaGnome

Blue Trees

So, not all too long ago, my SSD became unreadable and I was forced to reinstall windows on one of my HDDs.  After reinstalling that, and everything else, I had the urge to play some DayZ.  Only, now, every leaf of every tree and bush has no texture when I get close to them.  All the trees in the distance have their normal textures, but upon closing in to the distance at which the most detailed textures should be drawn, the game draws a blank and renders them a flat blue, white, or purple color (depending on the time of day).  I did a few searches and found a few "fixes" for the issue, none of which have fixed the issue for me.  So far, I have fiddled with the video settings (quite a bit), trying a dozen or so different combinations of settings.  I have verified the integrity of the game files through the Steam properties menus.  I have even ensured that I have the most recent driver for my video card manually through the AMD website.  Does anyone out there have any other ideas that I can try?  I am all ears.  Thanks in advance.

- Nacho