8lue

0.63 EXP | [NWAF]: Forest Hunt!

Me and 1Lt Mike on our journey in the North West airfield, right when we finished looting the north area, we saw two guys.

We decided to flank around and have visual from the north area. From there, we started to hear suppress shots close to us.

Safe to say, the AKM at the moment is the most used primary in the Experimental branch, mostly because of the lack of guns.

Recoil is much easier to control, making it one (if not the best) best gun in this branch.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tommy86
      Hello, I'm an old Dayz player and I wanted to get back on it after 0.63 update.
      I've made a fresh install and switched to "experimental" build, but when I start the game, this error appear: cannot open file 'addon\gear_books.pbobies.ebo'
      I tried to make a file cache clear (with all 3 option on) but problem is still on.

Do you have any suggestions?
    • By 8lue
      A "little" jump on top of the school in Severograd!
      This happened on the Stress test branch of DayZ, and it seems that if you jump right before an item, its edge will help your jump, giving you a boost.
    • By Baty Alquawen
      Hello guys,
      The new Stress Test is will be online in 15 minutes. We did some changes that should help with a server performance, we tweaked a limb damage and a long wooden stick can now be obtained with a knife, hurayy! 0.63.148115 is a number of the version. So let's test it!