DayTripper51

BSOD When Starting DayZ

Hello!

Everyday when I start up my computer and then proceed to start DayZ my PC immediately crashes to a blue screen which reads "System thread exception not handled".  After my PC restarts and when I launch DayZ again it plays fine without any issues for the rest of the day and starts up normally.  No other game on my PC does this! Only DayZ and ARMA III have done this to me for the past couple of weeks.  I've done everything and read everything I could find on forums.  I've cleaned up my registry and hard drive with CCleaner, performed CHKDSK in the cmd prompt, Defragged my hard drive, updated my GPU drivers to new ones, deleted the .cfg file in the DayZ files, removed all launch options in Steam, verified cache in Steam, and even updated every bit of software on my computer that I use consistently and deleted ones I no longer use. I have even scanned for malware with Malwarybytes and scanned for viruses with Avast and nothing has shown up with either.  The only things I haven't tried yet is rolling back and reinstalling my GPU drivers (mainly because I don't know how to and my scared I'll mess up something lol) and reinstalling the game, which I will do when I get around to it. 

Please help me, it will be highly appreciated

Thank you!

Edited by DayTripper51

Itll be fixed when the developers come back from vacation. That's this games developers for you. sorry mate, :(. Wish i could change it also.