KL2142

After the update(28.06) the game does not start

sC0XaH3lb7I.jpg

0.62 After the update the game does not start
As far as I understand, the game stopped working after installing the update 7MB on 28.06.

Received administrator rights, checked the PC for viruses, reinstalled BattlEye and Steam. Disconnected the antivirus and Windows firewall. Installed game on D and S (SSD) drive. Did not help.

Completely reinstalled Windows that just did not help.

Installed 0.63. Also error

My system: 
Operating System: Windows10 Pro 64-Bit Version 1803
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700 
Motherboard: Gigabyte H370 Aorus Gaming 3 WiFi (rev. 1.0) . The BIOS version of F6 
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 950 Xtreme Gaming 2GB GDDR5 
Ram: HyperX Predator 8GB DDR4 PC4-21300 HX426C13PB3/8 
HDD: Samsung 860 EVO 

Edited by KL2142

Yep this is happening to alot of us, On steam forums Battleeye said a fix will come Monday?

• Like 1

Been Troubleshooting it here with some people :

I'm giving up at this point. I have a good 8 hours troubleshooting this Yesterday and Today...

Methods I have tried (2015 methods and 2017 methods)

Granting admin privileges to literally every file that would need them ( i.e DayZ_x64 & DayZ_BE)
Granting admin privileges to DayZ through CMD
Changing read only files
Uninstalling & reinstalling battleye in a million different ways
Disabling windows defender and fire wall (no other anti virus on my PC)
Tried running the game in safemode, (wont work because BE doesn't work in safemode...
Hard Windows reset
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game to different drives
Probably a couple more things i am forgetting but a lot of the time I spent was research...

I've basically tried every fix From 2015 when this issue apparently happened to people before, and also tried every fix I could find when something like this happened for pubg.
Every single fix from all of those posts don't work. However I would mention that it looks like previously a lot of people fixed it by disabling Razer synapse, and some fixed it by disabling their anti virus.... I tried this with barebones windows as well, The only thing I installed was graphics driver and steam and it still didn't work. So at this point I am starting to believe that BE doesn't like something in our hardware, and the only way to know for sure is to get your specs... but theres really nothing we can do until the next "security update" because this "security update" fucked us all....

This is literally how I am feeling right now : 8k64swi2irr01.jpg

• Like 2

The update was released. The problem is solved. aIHI8WQM6fY.jpg

For me the described problem still exists (having dayz version 0.62.144063 - hope this is the latest version). DayZ starts if I start it with admin rights via Explorer. But as soon as I am joining a server the problem occurs.